At first thought Love these announcers... | Syracusefan.com

At first thought Love these announcers...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
No why florida state will win or why they are the most exciting team in the country. No clips of jb yelling and geting thrown out of games followed by florida state rushing courts and winning their last game.

All I can say is What.

Say what you will, but these guys are 10 times more likable then wake, clemson.

I generally like the ESPN3 broadcasts. Except for some reason this game 4:3 format on AppleTV

They aren't very good at keeping us informed of foul trouble. I heard the PA announcer announce the first foul on Christmas

MSOrange said:
They aren't very good at keeping us informed of foul trouble. I heard the PA announcer announce the first foul on Christmas

I noticed that when their big dude had to sit. Never mentioned he had 2

What a pleasure to hear Eddie Fogler tell us the benefits of the Zone (how it promotes steals and fast breaks), how important Grant is to this team, and how well Ennis reacts to the defense he sees -- all things that usually get overlooked in the tired how-to-beat-the-zone blather we usually get from former coaches/players. Please let them do more games in the future!-VBOF

No why florida state will win or why they are the most exciting team in the country. No clips of jb yelling and geting thrown out of games followed by florida state rushing courts and winning their last game.

All I can say is What.

Say what you will, but these guys are 10 times more likable then wake, clemson.
Good post. I can definitely appreciate those points. Nice change of pace. Winning comfortable and no big ref issues. Wow, we can enjoy a game!

I wasn't in love with the tandem. Play by play guy was ok but the color guy was more monotone than me (that takes some doing) and for a good half of the game seemed like all his observations were trite truisms- the kind of things you'd say having never watched Cuse. Made a couple of good observations later which I give him credit for but he was tough for me to listen too. Cuse more than made up for him though:)

They kept mentioning during the game today that we would get the 2 seed in the ACCT with a win, when in reality it was ours win or lose.
At one point they also referred to our loss this week "at Boston College."
And enough with plugging the ACCT broadcasts on ACCN... we know we're going to be watching on ESPN/ESPN2 instead.

They may not have scouted us the best but they certainly were good to us. Much better then doris burke imo.