At least Babers Speculation can end | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

At least Babers Speculation can end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these posts...I get it's frustrating. Hell, i'm extremely frustrated, but these rebuilds take time. Just because we are in our 4th HC, therefore 4th different rebuild, doesn't mean more should be expected of Babers because the fanbase is impatient. Fact is Babers is in year 2 of an enormous rebuild. The program was basically gutted under Shafer. I'ts a miracle they are performing like they are. Right now they can put small pieces of games, and occasionally a whole game together. They just don't have the overall talent to put it all together on a consistent basis right now. Sure WF aren't world beaters, but Clawson has turned them into a very solid program. He's in year 4...and it showed today.

We may be the least talented team in the conference. Kinda hard to be consistent. Thank you for your rational post. Much needed

Right now four wins is not an improvement. I don't care that they beat Clemson. If they can't follow that game up with more wins it means nothing by the end of the season. The record proves who you are as a team. Moral wins mean nothing. Pitt beat Cleamson and NC State last season, it has done nothing for tgem this season.

Team is clearly better than last year. I don’t care that you don’t care about Clemson. Ridiculous post.

Right now four wins is not an improvement. I don't care that they beat Clemson. If they can't follow that game up with more wins it means nothing by the end of the season. The record proves who you are as a team. Moral wins mean nothing. Pitt beat Cleamson and NC State last season, it has done nothing for tgem this season.

Wins are a lagging indicator to where a program is when it is coming from the depths.

Out coached, blah, blah, blah. Bitching about play calling the canard of the clueless.

Wow. So Dino wasn't out coached today? Play calling is not be scrutinized? What the heck IS something that can be questioned? What a joke.

I like Dino. Think he's got a magnetic personality and he's a good recruiter hut he's had a lot of hiccups in games. He's poor at clock management and sometimes makes horrendous decisions. He had an awful game today. So did Ward. It was amateur hour. That is not the progress you blind homers keep shouting about. It's about wins and losses. Or maybe the team's record should be disregarded too?

But keep on keeping on.

Team is clearly better than last year. I don’t care that you don’t care about Clemson. Ridiculous post.
That's your opinion. Any non SU fan see what the team is...a four win team. I hear it all the time down here in NC and they are really right.

Wins are a lagging indicator to where a program is when it is coming from the depths.

And so are losses. 4 wins and 6 losses. Yippee.

Wow. So Dino wasn't out coached today? Play calling is not be scrutinized? What the heck IS something that can be questioned? What a joke.

I like Dino. Think he's got a magnetic personality and he's a good recruiter hut he's had a lot of hiccups in games. He's poor at clock management and sometimes makes horrendous decisions. He had an awful game today. So did Ward. It was amateur hour. That is not the progress you blind homers keep shouting about. It's about wins and losses. Or maybe the team's record should be disregarded too?

But keep on keeping on.

How was he out coached?

That's your opinion. Any non SU fan see what the team is...a four win team. I hear it all the time down here in NC and they are really right.

It’s actually statistical fact. Look at the offensive and defensive numbers and the scores.

Team is still mediocre and schedule is brutal. No sh7t. They’ve played better than this year than last year. Spare me all your moral victories junk too. It’s tired.

Some of you people are as dopey as Milly and OIG were about Marrone. Or Grob or Shafer supporters.

You have trick mirrors in your house? And who are you to call anyone, "dopey?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors