At Pitt | Syracusefan.com

At Pitt

wallacecuse

Starter
It will be a disgrace if we lose that game, they are in a complete tailspin.

The announcer doing the UVA/Tech game said Pitt coaches think UVA is the best team in the ACC.
Of course Pitt coaches think that because...UVa is an imitation of Pitt's style. They're Pitt lite but with less talent.

If Pitt loses, they will squarely be on the NCAA bubble. They will play like world beaters vs us. Bank on it.

correct.jpg

Lets beat Clemson 1st! Then worry about Pitt.

That was pathetic. Wilson should have stayed with it and drove. Pitt would have fouled.

I took va tech and 25 in a teaser. Easiest bet I have ever made.

If Patterson is this bad again on Wednesday, there is no reason we should lose. He's the only reason it was close in the Dome.

If Patterson is this bad again on Wednesday, there is no reason we should lose. He's the only reason it was close in the Dome.
His hands hurt and he injured it again in practice from what I read.

I guarantee he will score 20+ on Wednesday. :bang:

The announcer doing the UVA/Tech game said Pitt coaches think UVA is the best team in the ACC.

Nice, then they've lost to multiple subpar ACC teams. Dixon is a jealous pig.

If the Pitt coaches think UVA is the best team in the ACC they are nuts. Duke went into the Peterson Events Center and Temple of Doomed Pitt's heart in the 2nd half while they had a rock fight with UVA. UVA is a good top 20 team, but Syracuse and Duke are NC contenders. Jamie Dixon is a douche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom