At Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

At Pitt

I never heard the Pitt coaches say they think UVA is the best team in the ACC.

Pitt is reeling right now. The injury bug has started to hit them hard and they don't have the depth to overcome it. Obviously Durand Johnson is out for the year. Zanna has been playing with a bad ankle since early in the Virginia game and he has been a shell of his former self. Patterson now has a bad thumb and airballed about 3 or 4 shots against VT. Mike Young a freshman PF is dealing with back issues.

I don't think Syracuse has anything to worry about come Wednesday. They should be the first top 5 team to come to the Pete and leave with a W.

Pitt is reeling right now. The injury bug has started to hit them hard and they don't have the depth to overcome it. Obviously Durand Johnson is out for the year. Zanna has been playing with a bad ankle since early in the Virginia game and he has been a shell of his former self. Patterson now has a bad thumb and airballed about 3 or 4 shots against VT. Mike Young a freshman PF is dealing with back issues.

I don't think Syracuse has anything to worry about come Wednesday. They should be the first top 5 team to come to the Pete and leave with a W.

Somehow they'll look like world beaters against us though.

Cheers,
Neil

Would love to believe that it should be an easy game, but its Pitt-Syracuse at the Pete. I never have a good feeling going there. We win that one and I like our chances as ACC regular season champs. I still feel UVA will trip up one or two times despite their schedule, most likely on the road...oh yeah, and to us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom