At the Half - Texas AM 28 Kentucky 25 | Syracusefan.com

At the Half - Texas AM 28 Kentucky 25

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
11 point lead cut to 3. Kentucky having more trouble with the SEC schedule than anticipated. Texas AM actually had a solid offence for the first 2/3 of the half, moving the ball quite well, and could have easily had 35 points+.

I suspect Kentucky will pull this out, but worth following for a little while. hopefully by less than the +15 I put on A&M.

Go Aggies indeed, and give them credit w/o their leading scorer/rebounder. UK will probably pull away in 2nd half. They are more of a 2nd half team.

Only their second road game of the year and Tony Greene is reffing, anything could happen. Go Aggies!

Why did Cal take so long to call the timeout.

I have no issue with not calling a timeout in the last possession to catch the defence off guard. But once the play is going nowhere, you don't wait until 1.5 seconds are left to call the TO.

Other than Booker hitting his 3's, Kentucky's half court offense has been dreadful.

Wow that last shot made me nervous! Overtime in College Station!

And Kentucky gets the exact same shot it had before the Timeout. Cal screwed that one up.

TO OVERTIME

If uk is really the best in all the land.. one of the worst years in college hoops i can remember

Even the calls are not all going for UK in this (maybe even) -- bumped and not of bounds either.

Good.

Kentucky has to foul at this point, so hopefully they make more FTs than we did at Tech

LOL at the Harrison hero ball.

That was no Tyler Ennis move to get up the floor good lord he was nonchalantly taking the ball up the floor

Cheering for A&M... but who knows this could be the game that bites us in the ass on Selection Sunday.

It's amazing how bad so many college teams are at getting a good shot during an end of game situation

Clock management is terrible.

I can't remember the last time I saw a team run a 2 for 1 in the NCAA.

So could Texas A&M beat the 76ers?
Kentucky has 63 points in 2 OT against a team that can't shoot FTs.
Aggies also can't make a 3. Shooting 2 for 12 from deep.

A&M got away from what was working when they went for the 3's at the end of 2nd OT. Coach must have had something else to do later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom