At the Half - Texas AM 28 Kentucky 25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

At the Half - Texas AM 28 Kentucky 25

The scary thing for Kentucky is that Texas A&M didn't even play that well. UK is shooting like 2014 SU in late-February and the defense and rebounding has regressed.

They'll get better probably but it's a matter of time until they lose...multiple times

To be honest this helps SU as we don't want A&M getting on the bubble. Kentucky is a good team but give me a break about 40-0 they are awful in half court offense.

To be honest this helps SU as we don't want A&M getting on the bubble. Kentucky is a good team but give me a break about 40-0 they are awful in half court offense.
UK also has big problems against zone defense. Both Ole Miss and aTm almost beat them playing zone. UK just kills everyone on the boards and wears them down.

lol @ end of game Kellogg praising Kentucky's grit and "why they're a great team"

Hate Cal but his decision to foul #4 on Texas AandM with Kentucky down 2 with 20 seconds to go before T inbounds the ball was key. #4 was terrible from the ft line and even though they were in double bonus he clangs two and K gets ball scores and sends to OT. Before that inbound play starts I'm yellin keep#4 away frm ball!

UK also has big problems against zone defense. Both Ole Miss and aTm almost beat them playing zone. UK just kills everyone on the boards and wears them down.

Maybe we'll be the 16 seed in their region and make some history!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom