at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

Nah I think it’s because I knew the game was going to get changed and Mark seems to be hinting that Thursday is a shopping day….
Thursday Costco Pizza and me!

Hopefully Adam can join

I will be in Italy. What time will that be for me ? I’m going to be the only person wearing orange over there
Unless the Azzuri happen to be hosting the Dutch for some reason.

In that case, you’d have plenty of orange around you.

I will be in Italy. What time will that be for me ? I’m going to be the only person wearing orange over there
I was in a villa in Tuscany back in 2018 for the opening game vs Western Michigan(if I recall correctly). Everyone had gone to bed, I put in my headphones, watched and finished off a couple bottles of vino outside. A beautiful memory, a whacky game and a terrible hangover.

If you go: buy through that link I've been posting
We just booked our flights(Southwest is running an excellent sale currently) coming in Thursday night and leaving Saturday afternoon. We booked Mandalay Bay, which also had good rates. I'll definitely use your link once I know how many people are coming, just reached out a to a few buddies earlier today. Can't wait!!

I think that still works well for me if you're still interested in a ride from the airport.
Sure. I'll take you up on that.
If it is not too much trouble.

Around a 2am kickoff

Enjoy

Use a VPN

I was able to watch Cuse in Germany
just remember vpn only works if the app you use doesn't care. I tried to tell my friend that when he just went to Italy and wanted to watch something on prime and it didn't work. No idea if fox cares but many sites are making VPN useless now for getting around regional rules.

I BARELY survived that trip
I remember my wife and I talked to you and Jim Boeheim‘s sister for like a minute outside the LSU stadium before entering. I just randomly remembered that.

just remember vpn only works if the app you use doesn't care. I tried to tell my friend that when he just went to Italy and wanted to watch something on prime and it didn't work. No idea if fox cares but many sites are making VPN useless now for getting around regional rules.
I watched us on an iPad in Rome IT a couple years ago with Nord VPN engaged and streaming YouTube TV. We were in the midst of a typical mid season swoon but I was in the center of old Rome so the off screen view was great

Welllll fire up the limoncello. I’m not missing a game. TexanMark good call on VPN. But gosh I wanna be in vegas with you guys
I think I watched through the ESPN app...could have been YouTubeTV...this being FS1 might be an issue (if it was the ESPN App). You might Google to see if it is possible.

It was 2am and I was tired...can't remember how I did it.

Last edited:
I watched us on an iPad in Rome IT a couple years ago with Nord VPN engaged and streaming YouTube TV. We were in the midst of a typical mid season swoon but I was in the center of old Rome so the off screen view was great
Just saying that VPN does not get around any restrictions if the Apps care. Thats not how a VPN works.

The same reason that VPN does not help when trying to use it on a gambling site like DK, or FD. Netflix seems to care now. ESPN seems to care mostly. Maybe YouTube tv does not

People think a VPN hides your location but it does not

Just saying that VPN does not get around any restrictions if the Apps care. Thats not how a VPN works.

The same reason that VPN does not help when trying to use it on a gambling site like DK, or FD. Netflix seems to care now. ESPN seems to care mostly. Maybe YouTube tv does not

People think a VPN hides your location but it does not
Agreed...I treat it as a maybe it'll work. Too many variables.

I'd for sure record the game in case you can't see it.

Thursday Costco Pizza and me!

Hopefully Adam can join
It beats BJ Clubs Hotdog Tuesdays! I can't believe I knew someone that would go there for that from work everyday!

Costco $1.50 Hot Dog and Soda has a cult like following.

My vice is the $1.99 slice of pizza.
If it ain't Hofmann it isn't a hotdog! ACK! Vegas only has Hofmanns at SYSCO and US FOODS? Are there Hofmanns at the tailgate?

Attachments

• vegas-hofmanns.jpg
    vegas-hofmanns.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: