at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

IMG_0660.jpeg

As someone watching from the couch, I love this. I feel for you guys that are traveling to this in person though. Hope everything works out for your travel
Friday afternoon arrival just got interesting.

yeah 6 means you better be getting out of the airport by 3 ish to get to hotel and back to the game

As someone watching from the couch, I love this. I feel for you guys that are traveling to this in person though. Hope everything works out for your travel
Breeze from Cuse gets in at 12:00 Vegas time. Should be enough time for everything pregame wise.

Syracuse will face Tennessee in the 2025 Chick Fil-A Kickoff in Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. It will be the first time the two teams have played in 24 years, will take place on August 30, 2025 and be broadcast on ESPN.
Aaargh. The high pants / low socks b.s. game.

wasnt that the UNC game?
In my head, it was Tennessee. My head is often wrong, however.

I do know for a fact that I left the Tennessee game very angry of some call or another. But that, too, is a frequent occurrence.

I just looked it up. We had two high pants uniform infractions called against us, along with a controversial pass interference call. My head was right for once!
nice. I forgot as well.