at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

looks like work is sending me for a conference the 7th-10th. Flying out...

the 4th in the morning

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

looks like work is sending me for a conference the 7th-10th. Flying out...

the 4th in the morning

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF
I have to admit that I forgot who I was replying to! Lol Is your plus one joining you?

My brother confirmed he is coming so I know I'm going to have fun... The last time we were in a hotel room we didn't sleep all night and drank 2 bottles of the 3 of whiskey/bourbon he brought... We only left the last one (@ Clemson last year in September when they were playing here) as it was the last one left for Uncles wedding present.

MY other uncle drove us there, and we sat in the car with the AC on for the next 4 hours for the 4pm wedding sleeping. The Clemson Hilton hotel didn't know what happened...
I can't wait to hear everyone's stories when we all get back.

If you’ve not seen the sphere in person, you are in for a real treat. what they can do with the outside of it is amazing.

Yeah, was in Vegas during March Madness, we had a great view of it from our Venetian/Palazzo Hotel room. It's quite amazing! I'll be back in Vegas the weekend prior to the 'Cuse game with relatives taking in the Browns (lifelong fan) vs. Raiders.

I've been giving some serious consideration of extending the trip to catch the 'Cuse game there too. My youngest sis lives in Phoenix, only a 4 hour drive from Vegas, so I can stay there during the week for free and then head back to catch the game. :)

Yeah, was in Vegas during March Madness, we had a great view of it from our Venetian/Palazzo Hotel room. It's quite amazing! I'll be back in Vegas the weekend prior to the 'Cuse game with relatives taking in the Browns (lifelong fan) vs. Raiders.

I've been giving some serious consideration of extending the trip to catch the 'Cuse game there too. My youngest sis lives in Phoenix, only a 4 hour drive from Vegas, so I can stay there during the week for free and then head back to catch the game. :)
do it jewish GIF

I was in the Planet Hollywood parking garage smoking a doobie, and the whole damn sphere turned into a little dude with eye balls, who then spun around and just stared at us for a few minutes. It was absolutely insane lol

My wife wants to book an ATV tour but it looks like they’re mad far away and might take up an entire day. Still a good call I just don’t want to lose a full day of drinking by the pool.

Can’t wait for this. We fly out Sat night and I want to do Stadium Swim downtown all day Saturday anyone else want to get down. We probably have to be out of Mandalay by 11.

My wife wants to book an ATV tour but it looks like they’re mad far away and might take up an entire day. Still a good call I just don’t want to lose a full day of drinking by the pool.

Can’t wait for this. We fly out Sat night and I want to do Stadium Swim downtown all day Saturday anyone else want to get down. We probably have to be out of Mandalay by 11.

I'm pretty sure this is who we've gone through. About a 20 minute drive from the strip. Non guided, they give you a quick class on how to operate, then you're off in the desert/dunes. You break it, you buy it. You get stuck, it's a $200 fee. We had a freaking blast

UNLV looks actually good. Will be a tough game in a beautiful stadium in Las freaking Vegas. Very exciting.

I'm excited to see their Kansas game tomorrow.

But honestly, they haven't seen an offense anywhere near as good as ours.

We've been reviewing stadium swim as well. Thinking about pulling the trigger for Sat.

We've been reviewing stadium swim as well. Thinking about pulling the trigger for Sat.

I've been tossing this around with my group as well.
Last I checked, a cabana at Stadium Swim that fit 12 people had a 2k minimum spend. ($166/person)
A few in my group are stuck on a cabana at Mandalay, because it's much cheaper.

I'm trying to convince them that if the goal of the day was to lounge in a pool and relax, Mandalay cabana is prolly perfect. If the goal of the day is to watch as many college football games as possible, AND lounge in a pool and relax, Stadium Swim is a must. I feel like if I get a cabana at Mandalay, I'll spend the whole day in the

My Venmo is open let me know what I can send over to get down for the two of us.

I feel like the gen pop is probably fine but when in Rome and all of hat.

MY brother was planning on booking Hoover Dam, Death Valley, and Maybe the ATV or Car Racing thing.

My Venmo is open let me know what I can send over to get down for the two of us.

I feel like the gen pop is probably fine but when in Rome and all of hat.

Will be in touch for sure, working out the logistics with the wife.

MY brother was planning on booking Hoover Dam, Death Valley, and Maybe the ATV or Car Racing thing.

Speed Vegas is the place to be. Drive a supercar for a few laps, or (I haven't done this yet, but it looks like an amazing ride for the price) climb in the back seat of a super charged Dodge Charger while a professional drifter goes nuts for two laps. They also have the best go kart track in Vegas.

There's an indoor kart track that's alright as well, K1 speed.

Speed Vegas is the place to be. Drive a supercar for a few laps, or (I haven't done this yet, but it looks like an amazing ride for the price) climb in the back seat of a super charged Dodge Charger while a professional drifter goes nuts for two laps. They also have the best go kart track in Vegas.

There's an indoor kart track that's alright as well, K1 speed.
Yeah, due to price the gokarts might be the thing... I'd want a full 5 laps for me on the other and I could go crazy especially if they are a manual and not a lame automatic.

Yeah, due to price the gokarts might be the thing... I'd want a full 5 laps for me on the other and I could go crazy especially if they are a manual and not a lame automatic.

I believe most of their fleet are paddle shift, but they probably have a manual or two.

The drift experience is like $80, looks like a riot.

Karts at speed vegas are $30 I believe. I feel like ya gotta run two or three sessions, one to learn the track, two to go nuts lol