at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

On our honeymoon in Costa Rica in 2010 I accidentally flipped our ATV with my wife riding in back. She reminds me of this like monthly anytime she does something clumsy.

If you and yours really enjoy the ATV scene and ever get a chance to get out to Estes Park Colorado (perhaps you have) it is spectacular. We hooked up with an outfit named Backbone Adventures when we were there in September of '22, and the trails and scenery were simply amazing.

I'm sitting down early Sat am to plan the tailgate.

Guys helping...look for an email tomorrow. I have the mobile parking passes and will distribute to key tailgate folks this weekend.
That's awesome, been meaning to ask about that.

I've been tossing this around with my group as well.
Last I checked, a cabana at Stadium Swim that fit 12 people had a 2k minimum spend. ($166/person)
A few in my group are stuck on a cabana at Mandalay, because it's much cheaper.

I'm trying to convince them that if the goal of the day was to lounge in a pool and relax, Mandalay cabana is prolly perfect. If the goal of the day is to watch as many college football games as possible, AND lounge in a pool and relax, Stadium Swim is a must. I feel like if I get a cabana at Mandalay, I'll spend the whole day in the
Is this old lady part of your group? Actually I am going to the Boeheim event on Saturday,, but want company for meals, etc.

UNLV pulled out the W against Kansas tonight. Awesome news for our upcoming game…and awesome news for my bets. Not positive if we’re ranked after the bye week, but we should certainly be after dismantling Stanford. Seems like a good chance we have a ranked matchup for our game against UNLV which is always great. They just need to take care of Fresno St next week.

Sluka can't pass but he sure can run. Kansas probably should have won but 2 interceptions did them in.

"The Rebels need to work on the long passing game. Sluka attempted seven passes of at least 20 yards — several significantly longer — and missed on all seven."

Guys helping...look for an email tomorrow. I have the mobile parking passes and will distribute to key tailgate folks this weekend.
Let me know how I can help. my brother and I have nothing to do yet Thursday and can rent an SUV or pickup if need a big car. I got executive elite from national so all I have to do is rent an intermediate and pick out any thing they got at the airport. I’m still thinking about checking a big box of Hoffman on the way.

UNLV pulled out the W against Kansas tonight. Awesome news for our upcoming game…and awesome news for my bets. Not positive if we’re ranked after the bye week, but we should certainly be after dismantling Stanford. Seems like a good chance we have a ranked matchup for our game against UNLV which is always great. They just need to take care of Fresno St next week.
I saw that two and it is looking like it could be a good game and matchup.

I'm sure this is posted many times, but not scrolling through 25 pages. I'm an idiot for not buying tix earlier now they're creeping up and especially now that it looks like we'll have 2 4-0 teams. Have had flight and hotel booked for awhile at least.

Where are the Cuse fans sitting?

My Venmo is open let me know what I can send over to get down for the two of us.

I feel like the gen pop is probably fine but when in Rome and all of hat.

Hey, sent you a private message.

I'm sure this is posted many times, but not scrolling through 25 pages. I'm an idiot for not buying tix earlier now they're creeping up and especially now that it looks like we'll have 2 4-0 teams. Have had flight and hotel booked for awhile at least.

Where are the Cuse fans sitting?
UNLV Rebels vs. Syracuse University Special Ticket OfferThe link Mark provided is still active. Club 132 is where I think most of us are sitting.

WNBA playoffs should be going on I would love to catch an Aces game Weds or Thurs.

I'm willing to help with the set up. I don't have a car or the ability to bring anything, but happy to help out.

I’ll be bringing a couple of coolers for sure and am open to other directives.

MAJOR bummer, but due to a family issue, I'm having to pull out of the Vegas trip. I already have my football ticket, flight booked, and hotel reserved :(

If anyone is looking for a really good seat, let me know. I went all out and got the best one I could find a couple of weeks ago. It's section 135, row 8. Below is a pic from Seat Geek, which is where I purchased it. I paid $185 (which included a $50 fee). I'd be happy to eat the $50 fee if someone here wants the ticket. I plan to list it online soon so let me know if interested.

Seat 2 (Seat Geek).jpg

I’ll be bringing a couple of coolers for sure and am open to other directives.
Sounding good. I definitely can get some Hofmann's in the cooler carryon... I Think maybe 5-6 of the 42 oz packs. I'm going to , expunge air, and reseal with the vacuum sealer and frozen in the cooler to mold it!