Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

For the coaches on the Board, what is preventing a school like Stepinac, or even a St. Anthony's, from becoming a Don Bosco, Bergan Catholic, or Paramus Catholic calibre program? My understanding is that there is some crossover in the talent pools. Is really just about the limitations NY places on HS football? If so, what are the limitations?

Agree with the above. Kid has had a great year on both sides of the ball. Pretty excited about him.

Trill won't add any depth at all...because he'll start.

Asil Mulbah favorited this tweet so who knows if the coaching staff has actually considered this as a real possibility but the kid is clearly a dynamic athlete.

Is this kid potentially what Ashton Broyld’s upside should have been?

Is this kid potentially what Ashton Broyld’s upside should have been?
Different body type. His versatility reminds me of watching Jabril Peppers' highlight tapes. He's obviously not at that level but he's more athletic than anyone else on the field and all over the place.

Last edited:
Im hoping to see this ball hawk at safety.
I completely agree. Our safety play has been horrendous, especially after losing Martin.

Having a healthy Cordy back will be a huge help but we really need to develop depth. Foster would be 3 deep on any quality depth chart and R Williams wouldn't see the field other than special teams.

The defense hasn't been good the last couple of weeks for many reason...but our safeties have absolutely killed us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom