Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Trills QB looks like he belongs in kindergarten. You can see why we dont recruit a ton of NY kids. Trill on the other hand is a specimen. Still i expect him to RS

Sick catch. I mean, that was... [cough][cough]...I think I'm catching a cold.

I think he comes in and plays from day 1. I stood next to the kid at the Dome. He is legit 6’2 210. Looks like his speed is better than before he injury too.
Agree. Super excited about him. He is exactly the type of the guy we don't have and need.

Can't wait to see him in orange.

Will he play RB or DB or both, can he return kicks, kick field goals and punt too?

I think he comes in and plays from day 1. I stood next to the kid at the Dome. He is legit 6’2 210. Looks like his speed is better than before he injury too.

Agreed, don't see the kid redshirting. DB is where I think he is suppose to go.

Trill's catch is SportCenter's top play for the entire month of November. They also showed his tweet about coming back from his ACL tear & capping his senior year. The 3 anchors all agreed that "Trill" is an awesome name.

Here's my brand new interview with Trill. He was very impressive. Confident and well spoken. Lots of interesting nuggets about what position he expects to play, when he's signing and an interesting training technique that helped him make the incredible catch above. Enjoy.

Q&A with Sure-to-Thrill Football Commit Trill Williams | Otto's Grove

Here's my brand new interview with Trill. He was very impressive. Confident and well spoken. Lots of interesting nuggets about what position he expects to play, when he's signing and an interesting training technique that helped him make the incredible catch above. Enjoy.

Q&A with Sure-to-Thrill Football Commit Trill Williams | Otto's Grove

Awesome interview. LOVE this kid. Such a great get for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom