Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

Just got a vibe he's going to chose Syracuse

I saw earlier in the thread that Bnoro feels like he is getting recruited as a RB, is that still the consensus?

I saw earlier in the thread that Bnoro feels like he is getting recruited as a RB, is that still the consensus?
Ya, it's probably him or Shaw as the 3rd rb in the class (at this point in time).

2 days before my birthday...

IMG_0974.GIF

Now several brain surgeon's predicting Louisville for HH and hoping they are wrong.

Sure seemed like he was close to committing to Cuse then silence...

he was a take at camp but i think priorities have changed drastically over the past month. wilfong is pegging him to lville so...

edit - look like rvls bumped him to 3 over the past couple of days. they must think he's headed to LVille.
lol yup. If he was a SU lean, he would remain a 2 star.

Well, that's a bummer if Ol' Bobby the swindler got to him. His speed would have been fun to watch in our offense. With an improved OLine, when he got on the field, you can just imagine the D tired, and caught off guard as he takes one to the house. But hey, now we have to try and contain him so that will be fun. Unless they are recruiting him at DB, but doubt it.

I know if I were a parent, I'd want my kid playing for a fine upstanding citizen like Bobby Petrino over Dino Babers and getting a degree from U of L over SU - seems like a no brainer to me Oh Lord