Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

Wonder what happened. Looking at Twitter, definitely L'Ville. Their fans barely even know who he is. On to the next. Hopefully White, and some DL help.

Wonder what happened. Looking at Twitter, definitely L'Ville. Their fans barely even know who he is. On to the next. Hopefully White, and some DL help.
images

Would've like a him as an athlete but honestly as long as we keep Jawhar I'm good.

Would've like a him as an athlete but honestly as long as we keep Jawhar I'm good.

Agreed. We're fine at RB, in my opinion. Would love to add him, but isn't gonna hurt as much as some we have lost out on at other spots.

He's posted some pictures on twitter with a Cuse football lanyard in his pocket. Maybe it is us.
I'm going Cuse on this one.

Semi-OT...and I know kids choose schools for all kinds of different reasons, but imagine the closing pitch coming from a man like Dino versus that scum Petrino - it's a no brainer for me as a kid or a parent. But if everyone thought like me, Penn State wouldn't have any commits.

He's also wearing a cuse band around his wrist...if that pic was taken Aug 2? Yep.

Almost looks like he has bands of his final 3 on. Can't tell. I like the lanyard, and am hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Kid fits the bill perfectly at RB in our offense. Still think L'Ville, but 60 percent of the time, I'm wrong every time.

Almost looks like he has bands of his final 3 on. Can't tell. I like the lanyard, and am hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Kid fits the bill perfectly at RB in our offense. Still think L'Ville, but 60 percent of the time, I'm wrong every time.
I zoomed in on the pic and the light orange, yellowish looks to me to say Orange Football. The other looks like it is orange print on a blue band.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom