Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

I know he isnt likely to be here and is likely just supporting a friend but having a player of his caliber at all step foot on campus and showing any bit of interest in our program and our coaching staff is huge. All the other recuits there will take notice of the caliber of players showing interest. We have yet to offer Bolden but id imagine Fran would offer him immediately. Itd be cool to actually offer him in person in front of his close friend.

I know he isnt likely to be here and is likely just supporting a friend but having a player of his caliber at all step foot on campus and showing any bit of interest in our program and our coaching staff is huge. All the other recuits there will take notice of the caliber of players showing interest. We have yet to offer Bolden but id imagine Fran would offer him immediately. Itd be cool to actually offer him in person in front of his close friend.

I don't know what's "likely" anymore, with this new staff.

Whole different ballgame -- I think we need to throw expectations out the window, and enjoy the ride.

Where do we normally put up our recruits that visit? Where is this?

1000005879.jpg

There’s a part of me that thinks Fran had relationship and thought it would be beneficial to have him up here just to make the publicity. Scary part is KingJoseph other finalist is FSU and KJ brought an FSU backpack.

I also don’t think Fran thinks he’ll ever lose a recruiting battle, and he was close to flipping him to Georgia, and because of that, NEITHER DO I.

Were getting him.

If he truly wants to help Cuse succeed there's plenty of avenues for him to donate..
The chancellor blew that chance. Has nothing to do with Adam. Adam did everything he could. Chancellor didn’t like it. But in this case here, woulda been amazing to have Adam on board. That’s why scared money don’t make money

The chancellor blew that chance. Has nothing to do with Adam. Adam did everything he could. Chancellor didn’t like it. But in this case here, woulda been amazing to have Adam on board. That’s why scared money don’t make money
the Chancellor isn't stopping Adam from donating to Orange United or any of the other NIL funds. He can donate just like the rest of us.

has everything to do with Adam. Because scared money don’t make money? GTFOH. Weistman had become the national poster boy and flagged by the NCAA of how not to operate in the NIL era. it was a trading wreck waiting to happen. The chancellor put and end to it like he should. Man, the crap you put on here is second to none. Just not the truth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom