Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

the Chancellor isn't stopping Adam from donating to Orange United or any of the other NIL funds. He can donate just like the rest of us.

Exactly, the only thing stopping Adam from donating to help the athletes is Adam. Nobody said he can’t continue to help the players. He just might not get as much publicity. Which seems to have some correlation

As an aside, I’ve never felt so good about the direction of the program. Who knows how many of these kids we get but just acting like a big boy, not afraid of weather and any other ridiculous excuse we like to make up is refreshing.

The chancellor blew that chance. Has nothing to do with Adam. Adam did everything he could. Chancellor didn’t like it. But in this case here, woulda been amazing to have Adam on board. That’s why scared money don’t make money
Not to go down this rabbit hole again, but this is not accurate. This is the perspective from AW’s camp…and its agenda driven.

As an aside, I’ve never felt so good about the direction of the program. Who knows how many of these kids we get but just acting like a big boy, not afraid of weather and any other ridiculous excuse we like to make up is refreshing.
Most of those "ridiculous excuses" were not made up. There was/is a lot of reality as to why SU couldn't recruit the last 20+ years. The difference now is Fran Brown.

If by some miracle we get a Wiltfong crystal ball, you guys are gonna see me on the news.

old-school-comedy.gif

The chancellor blew that chance. Has nothing to do with Adam. Adam did everything he could. Chancellor didn’t like it. But in this case here, woulda been amazing to have Adam on board. That’s why scared money don’t make money

Adam did it to himself. And it’s a shame.

I don't know what's "likely" anymore, with this new staff.

Whole different ballgame -- I think we need to throw expectations out the window, and enjoy the ride.

Yeah I just think Auburn is the favorites right now. They have been putting on the full court press for him recently. So I would say that is most likely scenario

LOL, why? I’m just saying it would be nice to have his NIL $$$$ now that we have a coaching staff that can attract and hopefully land high quality talent.
Not sure how much you keep up here, but there have been 100s and 100s of very heated debates involving AW since the news broke. No good can come from rehashing AW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom