Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Counterpoint: which is why it's weird / odd seeing a report suggesting that he's keeping an open mind.
If he is still listening to coaches at this point, how firm is his commitment?

I’ll never give up on this kid. Even if there’s a fire.
Gonna tell him, Theres a reason the entire defensive backfield from last era is in NFL, dome turf makes you faster.

(Not actually gonna say that)

A bunch of FSU kids were said to be entering the portal due to NIL issues. I read that somewhere last night. So could he be keeping his options open due to that? Perhaps whatever they offered him may not come to fruition.

We have to win to be recognized as legitimate by sports writers. My son-in-law is editor for college football for Yahoo! sports and I have to update him on all things Orange.

“Hearing from every coach one last time”, yet the dead period started yesterday. Probably just BS to generate clicks.
Or to get more people to watch his commitment ceremony

I don't have intel here, but from what I've read from analysts, I don't think SU is a contender. Appears to coming down to FSU versus Auburn ... but hey, maybe the King will commit to 'Cuse tonight and get in KJ's ear :)
or transfer at some point, can never close a door these days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom