Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

I'm assuming he is going to be redshirted? Him and Dungey both?

If things don't work out at QB, one could see some serious YAC at WR. Speed and moves. The Missile #2.

What great pick-up this late in the game. Discovering someone with his athleticism, along with the fact he's strong academically, makes this feel as if it is not a reach at all. I'm excited to see how he develops and capitalizes on his raw talent.

The kid reminds me a ton of Hunt when he was in HS only faster. They both seem to have really good vision and quicks. This kid seems faster.

Hard to believe Kenterius had no offers and I guess is also unrated. He certainly has all the tools and is a gifted athlete. He seems like a really nice kid. The more I read the more I like him. Oh yes, did I mention that he's smart and I really like smart?

Kudos to the staff for bringing in two good QB prospects that seem like good students and good kids.

Makes me smile to see how happy he is to be Orange. Always nice when good things happen to nice people.

Could he be the one?

A person claiming to be his offensive coordinator, and qb coach defended him in the comment section of an article in our local paper...

"I was his offensive coordinator and qb coach last year. In a collegiate offense he threw the ball vertically about 25 times a game and had a 70 percent completion percentage and only 3 picks in 13 games. Smart, tall, fast, and throws the best deep ball I've seen at that age. Wonderful student and person. Syracuse nation you got an Ameer Abdullah type player...another Alabama kid picked up late. WOMACK HAD 50+ OFFERS IN TWO DAYS. You lost all credibility when you compared Alabama high school football with New Yorks...really? I will be flying to Syracuse and wearing orange. You guys stole one!"

A person claiming to be his offensive coordinator, and qb coach defended him in the comment section of an article in our local paper...

"I was his offensive coordinator and qb coach last year. In a collegiate offense he threw the ball vertically about 25 times a game and had a 70 percent completion percentage and only 3 picks in 13 games. Smart, tall, fast, and throws the best deep ball I've seen at that age. Wonderful student and person. Syracuse nation you got an Ameer Abdullah type player...another Alabama kid picked up late. WOMACK HAD 50+ OFFERS IN TWO DAYS. You lost all credibility when you compared Alabama high school football with New Yorks...really? I will be flying to Syracuse and wearing orange. You guys stole one!"

Was it Syracuse.com? Biggest bunch of !@$holes ever gathered in one place. I kid you not when I say that if I ever meet any one of the d-bags that post over in the sports section, I will most likely end up on prison.

Was it Syracuse.com? Biggest bunch of !@$holes ever gathered in one place. I kid you not when I say that if I ever meet any one of the d-bags that post over in the sports section, I will most likely end up on prison.

Sorry we must not have told you the rule... Never, never, ever read the commentary on Syracuse.com. Just don't scroll down that far. Next best thing to an ignore button. ;)

From what I've deduced over the years, and maybe others can confirm, is that it's only one or two dbags using multiple screen names. Fortunately, the majority of SU fans are similar to those that post here.