Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Okay, apparently this kid's nickname is "Pig". lol
Kenterius "Pig" Womack has even better potential* than I thought.

*To make the East West College Bowl, but apparently that's offensive now, so I'm hiding it a little bit.

Awesome, awesome, awesome get. I fully imagine whoever spoke to him about the academics deserves most of the credit.

Happy birthday to me! Thanks Kenterius. Go Orange!

graphics-happy-birthday-735229.gif

I really, really like this kid's potential. There is just something about how fluid and athletic he looks on his tape (I know highlight tapes can be deceptive). The last time I felt this way about athletic "fluidity" was the first time I saw Mike Williams run routes at Fanfest.

And... I especially like that the staff is bringing in Womack in as a QB. Hopefully, he can play there at this level. Regardless, great job finding and signing this kid.

This is great. Who's knows the level of competition on that film but he sure looks like a heck of an athlete/football player.

There must be a 'pig' plate down at the Dino.

edit: F Michigan again/QUOTE]

Great job by the staff and congratulations Kenterius! But most of all thank you Doyle Grimes for choosing Marshall and making this possible.

Yes, thank you Doyle.

I'm really hope he gets a solid shot at quarterback, but even if that doesn't work out this kid will be playing somewhere. You just don't have athletes with that size and speed. It's amazing in this day and age a talent like this would fall between the cracks. Great job uncovering this kid.

It speaks greatly to the character of our staff when they're bringing in guys like Kenterius and Eric Dungey for the future quarterback spot. Both of these kids appear to be real class acts and more importantly were gifted with a great head on their shoulders (getting looks from schools with the likes of Army for Womack and Harvard and Yale for Dungey). Love to see that.