Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

anomander said:
Wait did Neal mention this?
no, was responding to the thought that we should avoid talking about the COA in this thread because Moe might read it. If the other coaches are doing their jobs, he'll know. It'll always be a thing we need to overcome, this thread isn't going to change that.

no, was responding to the thought that we should avoid talking about the COA in this thread because Moe might read it. If the other coaches are doing their jobs, he'll know. It'll always be a thing we need to overcome, this thread isn't going to change that.
That's certainly not why I was saying we should avoid talking about COA in this thread. I'm sure players are aware of it. But we've got an entire thread devoted to it, so why get sidetracked with 10-12 posts in a row in this thread talking about it when we can discuss it on the main football board? That's my only point.

jekelish said:
That's certainly not why I was saying we should avoid talking about COA in this thread. I'm sure players are aware of it. But we've got an entire thread devoted to it, so why get sidetracked with 10-12 posts in a row in this thread talking about it when we can discuss it on the main football board? That's my only point.

That's fair

We all love SU and agree that it offers a lot. But when our COA is $1600 and another P5 is $6000, that is a tough thing to overcome. That's a lot of cash per year for most families. I think it's ok to talk about. Doesn't mean we are badmouthing our program, it is a national issue and important to talk about
maybe Tenn. uses coin operated laundry machines,does S.U.? I know at some schools where I worked at it comes with room and Board costs. Maybe Tenn. has to Nickle and Dime everything like airlines do today. As a parent I liked it when my kid was in the Dorm at SUNY Buffalo as I didn't have to keep sending money on an emergency basis just to keep him clean like I did when he moved off campus.....peace of mind. You give a kid who just moved out for the first time and give him $ 6,000 in cash ,watch out he might just book an all inclusive vacation with his new girlfriend of the week to some tropical paradise and in short order the kid is begging for pizza money anyways. And I bet more kids will fail the all dreaded drug tests later in the season.

retro44 said:
maybe Tenn. uses coin operated laundry machines,does S.U.? I know at some schools where I worked at it comes with room and Board costs. Maybe Tenn. has to Nickle and Dime everything like airlines do today. As a parent I liked it when my kid was in the Dorm at SUNY Buffalo as I didn't have to keep sending money on an emergency basis just to keep him clean like I did when he moved off campus...peace of mind. You give a kid who just moved out for the first time and give him $ 6,000 in cash ,watch out he might just book an all inclusive vacation with his new girlfriend of the week to some tropical paradise and in short order the kid is begging for pizza money anyways. And I bet more kids will fail the all dreaded drug tests later in the season.

You have to pay for laundry at SU

maybe Tenn. uses coin operated laundry machines,does S.U.? I know at some schools where I worked at it comes with room and Board costs. Maybe Tenn. has to Nickle and Dime everything like airlines do today. As a parent I liked it when my kid was in the Dorm at SUNY Buffalo as I didn't have to keep sending money on an emergency basis just to keep him clean like I did when he moved off campus...peace of mind. You give a kid who just moved out for the first time and give him $ 6,000 in cash ,watch out he might just book an all inclusive vacation with his new girlfriend of the week to some tropical paradise and in short order the kid is begging for pizza money anyways. And I bet more kids will fail the all dreaded drug tests later in the season.
People pay to do laundry? UB's had it free all my 4 years. Wow.

People pay to do laundry? UB's had it free all my 4 years. Wow.
The washers at Fredonia back in the late 80's had horizontal circular pits where you put the quarters. Folks used to put tape across the quarters and recover them when the carriage was pulled back out.

Guys...there is a thread dedicated to laundry. Take this conversation over there.
so what is your favorite laundry detergent anyways,I am not happy with what the wife uses. I am thinking of making her going back to the good 'ol days of a creek and some stones. Of course I will keep my distance if she starts throwing them again.

so what is your favorite laundry detergent anyways,I am not happy with what the wife uses. I am thinking of making her going back to the good 'ol days of a creek and some stones. Of course I will keep my distance if she starts throwing them again.

The key is the fabric softener :)

I could be wrong, but I feel like that could be an NCAA violation as an added benefit.

Also no offense, but as a football player at Cuse he can probably get some ridiculously hot chick to do his laundry for him.
Offense taken

I could be wrong, but I feel like that could be an NCAA violation as an added benefit.

Also no offense, but as a football player at Cuse he can probably get some ridiculously hot chick to do his laundry for him.
Moe's uniform will remain clean for 4 years. To get it dirty would mean someone would have to be able to catch and tackle him. The SU athletics laundry dept. will save money on detergent with his commitment on the first.

Moe's uniform will remain clean for 4 years. To get it dirty would mean someone would have to be able to catch and tackle him.

That's where the "hot chick" comes into play. ;)

Come on, Moe, join the Cuse and be part of something special brewing here!

Yo Moe!
If you're reading this just know Cuse fans go Hard for our football team online and in the Dome and we want you in Orange REAL BAD

You can be a Superstar here tearing up that Dome turf with RW and win the freakin' ACC!

This is NY, bro. Being a star here is Next level

Good post. A discussion on COA and how it affects Syracuse is interesting and it definitely belongs on the board. But not in Moe's thread.

Moe's film is quite amazing. I only watched it once because it was so good I didn't want to fall in love with this guy only to see him go somewhere else.

We have talked many times on the board about the need for playmakers on offense. This guy is a legitimate playmaker who is capable of dominating games at the ACC level.

I really hope we get him.

Good post. A discussion on COA and how it affects Syracuse is interesting and it definitely belongs on the board. But not in Moe's thread.

Moe's film is quite amazing. I only watched it once because it was so good I didn't want to fall in love with this guy only to see him go somewhere else.

We have talked many times on the board about the need for playmakers on offense. This guy is a legitimate playmaker who is capable of dominating games at the ACC level.

I really hope we get him.

Agreed -- Neal is EXACTLY the kind of dynamic playmaker we need to take our offense to the next level. We haven't had a player like this in a long time [with all due respect to some of the young talent on the current roster].