Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Congrats Mr. Neal and welcome to the Hill! Now let's make the end zone a "Welcome to Moe's" area in the Dome.

:) My iPhone does the same thing when you take a selfie when you hit the flip button so you can see the screen as you take it. Question is why in the heck does the software not mirror the picture after you take it? Come on apple...:confused:

:) My iPhone does the same thing when you take a selfie when you hit the flip button so you can see the screen as you take it. Question is why in the heck does the software not mirror the picture after you take it? Come on apple...:confused:
My iPhone only does that while previewing the selfie. The actual recorded image is correct. I've attached proof*. Maybe he's using one of those Android things... ;)
image.jpeg

* and no, the name on the glass does not match its contents.

Interesting...I know it always looked backwards before you took the photo but I don't think it used to do mirror it correctly. Maybe that was a software update at some point. But I have been wrong once before.

My iPhone only does that while previewing the selfie. The actual recorded image is correct. I've attached proof*. Maybe he's using one of those Android things... ;)View attachment 55045

But do the curtains match the carpet ;);)

My iPhone only does that while previewing the selfie. The actual recorded image is correct. I've attached proof*. Maybe he's using one of those Android things... ;)View attachment 55045

He's dreamy.

We've been through this. Eric Dungey's image can not be captured in a mirror. He's that special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom