Class of 2014 - ATH Rasaan Stewart (PA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 ATH Rasaan Stewart (PA)

NailstheCusefan12

All American
Got an offer from us. Safety from Perkiomen Valley HS in Collegeville, PA. Other offers from BC, (F) UConn, Pitt, Rutgers, and Temple. Also seems to play QB for his HS team.

Looking at these offers you can see the recruiting area the staff is concentrating on...Scranton, Harrisburg, Philly... the eastern PA triangle.
Perkiomen is northwest Philly where I think Daoust was last week.

Oh an Nails thanks for picking up my slack.;)

Looking at these offers you can see the recruiting area the staff is concentrating on...Scranton, Harrisburg, Philly... the eastern PA triangle.

I'd have to agree...KJ Williams and a few others right in that triangle.

A handwritten letter from Coach Lea to Rasaan:

232323232%7Ffp73494%3Enu%3D9992%3E2%3A2%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A8%3B73639345nu0mrj

Perkiomen...I hope SU catches em all.

How many drafts do you think he goes through per letter? I tried to fill out a form today at work and had to do 3x and that was not cursive.

How many drafts do you think he goes through per letter? I tried to fill out a form today at work and had to do 3 and that was not cursive.
When I write a thank you letter it can be 3 or 4 drafts. My hand writing has suffered due to the word processor

How many drafts do you think he goes through per letter? I tried to fill out a form today at work and had to do 3 and that was not cursive.
That's MS Cursive font. :D

How many drafts do you think he goes through per letter? I tried to fill out a form today at work and had to do 3x and that was not cursive.

Wouldn't matter with me you wouldn't be able to read any draft I offered. Personally I blame it on going to college in the pre technology age when you had to write fast and didn't care if anyone else could read what you wrote :noidea:

Did Coach Lea spell silence "silense"?

I thought so too at first but than after looking at it closer see that it is a c...compare it to the c in which Mr. Grammar.;)

Having gone through the college recruiting process myself, I have to say if I ever saw something like that, I would have been sold in an instant. I just got goosebumps from reading that.

Exactly ... they have one, which they shared with others ... including us

Cannot wait to see his reaction to ours

Rutgers talks the talk
Cuse walks the walk

Rutgers tried one upping us

BPvFzmbCQAEM282.jpg
im sure they will be thrilled with the AAC Championship

Sorry, but that's like sending a note to the cute girl in 7th grade. It's child-like.

Sorry, but that's like sending a note to the cute girl in 7th grade. It's child-like.

have you seen some of the other stuff they send? it's down right embarrassing. i wish i had the one of the strength coach