Class of 2017 - ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Unfortunately, I think both those kids are rbs...
I agree. They are just not better than Moe, Fred and Strick. I think Irv can do some of the stuff they ask the slots to do.

Why would Avant not come back...
just my opinion but I don't think Avant will play alot the next couple years. Saw him a few weeks ago, he is bigger than both starting will and sam backers. Seems like a great kid though.

I could see Avant not coming back and Perkins moving back to running back. That would leave Ishmael, Phillips, Womack, Custis, Riley, Butler and Enoicy as scholarship wide receivers. Seven plus the five would give you 12, a number that seems reasonable to me.
3 of those WR's will be seniors next year too.

He's a redshirt junior who hasn't done much of anything since he got here.

Not to go too OT but there's a few Red-Jr's like that. Burton, Perry, Batten, McGloster etc. could probably seem a few leave at the end of the season.

Not to go too OT but there's a few Red-Jr's like that. Burton, Perry, Batten, McGloster etc. could probably seem a few leave at the end of the season.
McGloster has played a little and could be a two year starter but other than that your right.

McGloster has played a little and could be a two year starter but other than that your right.
Yep. Our lists are mostly the same. I go back on forth on Austin Wilson as well.

There are kids like that at every program, they provide depth for the most part.

Alot of buying into all the buffer building going on. If you don't want your WR's catching like RB's, don't make your RB's WR's.
Does it hurt when you do that? Don't do that.

Russell, Welcome to The Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Russell Thompson-Bishop 628x471.jpg

Russell Thompson-Bishop, Bloomfield, Sr. WR/S/P:
Syracuse-bound player was an All-Courant receiver (41-728, 11 TDs) and honorable mention punter (40.6 yards).

The video; like that he's obviously a big kid. Don’t like that we can’t tell if he’s fast. There’s only 1 clip at the 2:56 mark that shows him running in the open field.