Athlon Sports Syracuse preview, national & ACC predictions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Athlon Sports Syracuse preview, national & ACC predictions

My feeling is Scott will steal a couple games this year, because his team will beat on people, that is one thing missing from the ACC. They lose a lot of big games, not because of talent but mistakes, and you overcome that with mental toughness.

Agreed. I would add that the aggressive defense and physical toughness will add to your supposition that we steal a couple games. I'm hoping we steal one of the big games especially. Place the ACC on notice it needs to play tougher and win, stop the whining.

Marrone brought this program back from the abyss by going .500 over 4 years, 11-17 in the BE, and making/winning 2 bowl games. Last year, we "turned the corner" finished the season on a 6-1 run, and smoked WVU.
The past 4 years have been the worst 4 years in the history of the Big East also. The conference has stunk the past 4 years.

Yeah, people need to keep in mind, you don't change people's minds by qualifying for bowl games 2 out of 3 years. You get the benefit of the doubt by stringing together winning seasons. Think about it - when is the last time we had winning final records consecutively?

When you realize the answer you will feel sad. In your pants.

/that's the right way to do that joke, right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom