aTm to SEC on Wednesday | Syracusefan.com

aTm to SEC on Wednesday

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
The dominoes will then start falling.

KEEP YOUR HANDS AND FEET INSIDE THE RIDE AT ALL TIMES......

Pack your bags.

Why? Are we going to be making yearly trips to play Kansas, Kansas State, and Mizz? Because SU isn't going anywhere

nobody knows exactly what is going to happen... just let it play out

Why? Are we going to be making yearly trips to play Kansas, Kansas State, and Mizz? Because SU isn't going anywhere

I'm sure if SU is given a choice of a move to a stable ACC or Big Ten that Dr. Cantor and Dr. Gross are going to rather play in a conference with Kansas State and Iowa State where half of the other schools would jump ship at any moment. Sure thing.

Hmm... add games with UNC, Duke, VT, and geographically-close schools like Maryland and BC, or go to Ames, IA, and Manhattan, KS...

In a related story, I'm glad we're sticking with, and resolved to strengthen the Big East with our partners at Boston College...

I'm sure if SU is given a choice of a move to a stable ACC or Big Ten that Dr. Cantor and Dr. Gross are going to rather play in a conference with Kansas State and Iowa State where half of the other schools would jump ship at any moment. Sure thing.

Hmm... add games with UNC, Duke, VT, and geographically-close schools like Maryland and BC, or go to Ames, IA, and Manhattan, KS...

In a related story, I'm glad we're sticking with, and resolved to strengthen the Big East with our partners at Boston College...

The Big 10 and ACC are not doing anything right now.

Of course they're not, they're well down the line of acting. The Pac-12 and SEC are going to get this dance going.

The question isn't when is someone going to act, it's where will SU be when the dominoes fall. The Big East could annex half the Big 12 tomorrow and it won't change that if a better situation comes around, schools like SU, Pitt, RU, UConn will abandon ship for a more stable conference.

When BC and SU originally stayed in the BE after the ACC raid, BC was in on expanding the conference. When the ACC called again, none of that mattered, and it won't matter this time when it comes down to everyone looking out for themselves longterm.

There is nothing stable about the ACC. They are at the same risk of being raided as the BE is.

The Big Ten is like a lion in the Savannah. You may not see it hiding in the brush, but it's most definitely stalking its prey. Last summer, the Big Ten got the ball rolling by starting the expansion blitzkrieg and floating all sorts of rumors. I believe this time around it's purposely sitting back and waiting to strike at the right moment.

Again, just call a convention and make all the deals. Get the damn thing over with. Enough of rumors, tweets, predictions and the hamster wheel of speculation :bang::blah::crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom