ATT U-Verse | Syracusefan.com

ATT U-Verse

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok so I'm moving in a few weeks. The wife and I are downsizing. The condo in San Antonio offers U-Verse. It looks like SNY is available on the 450 package. Will I be able to watch Cuse games or do they Black It Out?

Ok so I'm moving in a few weeks. The wife and I are downsizing. The condo in San Antonio offers U-Verse. It looks like SNY is available on the 450 package. Will I be able to watch Cuse games or do they Black It Out?
I've had SNY for two years on DirecTV in Virginia and no SU game has ever been blacked out FWIW.

I've had SNY for years in Chicago and I've never had a game blacked out, either Football or Hoops. Also ATT Internet gives you espn 3 access, between that and SNY if a game is on air you'll probably be able to watch it.

I've had SNY for years in Chicago and I've never had a game blacked out, either Football or Hoops. Also ATT Internet gives you espn 3 access, between that and SNY if a game is on air you'll probably be able to watch it.
I have Uverse and watch all the 'Cuse games they broadcast. No blackouts.

I'm located near OKC & have had U-Verse for a couple of years now with no problem with cuse games on SNY

Awesome news well let's hope the website was correct and I can get it installed

I had ATT U-Verse in Houston, and I think it's the best cable system out there. I never had a game blacked out...I wish I could get it where I live now!

blackouts dont occur because a station wants to stop people from watching.. its usually because they really dont have the rights to show it and someone else who does complains.. thats why SNY gets blacked out in CNY because TW buys rights to take away other places to watch the games locally.. for the most part SNY and others dont really have the rights to show the game outside the local area but they dont enforce the restrictions unless someone local really wants to limit viewership.