Attend Syracuse University, Be a No. 1 NFL Draft Pick | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Attend Syracuse University, Be a No. 1 NFL Draft Pick

ha ha ha ha, uh it had NOTHING AT ALL to do with the $7 fee. But no matter what I tell you, I know you will ignore it, put a spin on it, and come out against some made up argument that you attach my name to. Like you have in the past with me on other issues. Which is why I won't play this game with you.

IF you care so much as to why I gave up my seats, its very easy...thumb through the old posts. The answer is there. Clear as day

Well, it's pretty clear that you won't answer a simple question.

I recall that happening before when a few of us asked you to explain how you would have fixed the Big East Conference.

We got the same answer - "I answered that questions a million times - just look back at my posts, etc"

This is the same old BS.

Again, just so you understand, you were the one who felt that I should care about your decision making on SU Football tickets - you felt the need to post your decision so we could all read about it. I don't think we asked you to do that. So, please don't confuse your apparent narcissism with how I feel about SU Football.

I still think folks on the board have the right to tell you to stop trashing the program and go somewhere else - go root for Colgate or Cornell or Boston College - given your public announcement that you are giving up the tickets as a form of protest.

Sorry, that's just how I feel.

Honestly OrangePA, if the proper way to root for Syracuse Orange football is your way, maybe he should root for Colgate or Boston College. Because a fanbase of people like you would be a fanbase I want no part of.

Well, it's pretty clear that you won't answer a simple question.

I recall that happening before when a few of us asked you to explain how you would have fixed the Big East Conference.

We got the same answer - "I answered that questions a million times - just look back at my posts, etc"

This is the same old BS.

Again, just so you understand, you were the one who felt that I should care about your decision making on SU Football tickets - you felt the need to post your decision so we could all read about it. I don't think we asked you to do that. So, please don't confuse your apparent narcissism with how I feel about SU Football.

I still think folks on the board have the right to tell you to stop trashing the program and go somewhere else - go root for Colgate or Cornell or Boston College - given your public announcement that you are giving up the tickets as a form of protest.

Sorry, that's just how I feel.
Because I do answer the question a million times and you don't like the answer and ask me over and over and over and over and over again to answer it. I answered. Just like the Big East question. You don't like my answer, sorry! I am not going to re-hash old debates over and over with you. 1) I don't care. 2) I don't have the time or energy. 3) its old news 4) nobody else cares!

I don't care how YOU feel. Nobody puts a gun to your head to respond to MY posts. Once again, you take a stance, spin it, come out against it, and attach my name to it so you can come out against me. That's why I don't re-hash debates with you. It's pointless. I have a better chance of talking to the wall!

And when did I say it is a "PROTEST" that is why I am giving up my tickets? Again...I NEVER SAID THAT! You make stuff up out of thin air, attach my name to it, then come out against it and me.

You gotta get a life (insert Buzz Shaw joke now), Seriously bro, this "ranking of fans" and who is a better fan and who has season tickets and who doesn't, nobody cares! In past threads OTHERS were sharing what they are doing with their season tickets, I joined in and shared my opinion and my story. Didn't think it was a big deal, nor does anyone else. NEVER claimed I gave them up in protest or anything like that. Gave multiple reasons why I gave them up, said it a few times to others on here I was talking with and it was a nice little conversation. Wasn't talking to you or asking for your permission to give up my seats. Not that big a deal. I am NOT the only one who gave up season tickets. Nobody cares about me and my tickets (Nor should they), except you who just can't get over it for some reason. And who's trashing the program? The team loses are we supposed to lie and say nice things about it?For the love of pete, are you one delusional person.

Honestly OrangePA, if the proper way to root for Syracuse Orange football is your way, maybe he should root for Colgate or Boston College. Because a fanbase of people like you would be a fanbase I want no part of.
Oh snap!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2