Attendance on Sat | Syracusefan.com

Attendance on Sat

SU2NASA

All American
Nearly a must-win, what do you think the attendance will be?

28,000. Students actually have a reason to be there, since they've seen some exciting basketball this semester. And the weather and game time aren't going to keep some of them outside.

28,000. Students actually have a reason to be there, since they've seen some exciting basketball this semester. And the weather and game time aren't going to keep some of them outside.

My inclination is that this isn't a game that interests the casual fan and the crowd is more like 23-24k, but I would love for you to be right.

My inclination is that this isn't a game that interests the casual fan and the crowd is more like 23-24k, but I would love for you to be right.

I'd be more confident if Sunday hadn't gone so badly. That could hold numbers down a little. But hopefully there's a Senior Day bump.

I'm going to be there w ~40 of my fraternity brothers, we're having an impromptu reunion this weekend.
So that's a little bit of an attendance bump.

We're also getting a tour of the Melo center that morning, so I'm really looking forward to the weekend!! :cool:

The last game I saw in person at the Dome, ended w Sherman Douglas throwing down a reverse dunk to cap off an amazing win over JTII and the hated Hoyas.
It's been a while...

I'm going to guess 25k. It is a game that matters but the average fan isn't super excited about GT.

The games for senior day as of late have been less than stellar, whether the opponent or the night of the week. It was CJ's night maybe a couple years ago, on a weeknight, and lucky if there were 17k asses there. Not fair to the kids.

The games for senior day as of late have been less than stellar, whether the opponent or the night of the week. It was CJ's night maybe a couple years ago, on a weeknight, and lucky if there were 17k asses there. Not fair to the kids.

Tell that to Swofford

Yep I think about 24k will be there and theyll announce 28k. Casual fans could give a less about GT and the seniors are forgettable. They might not even be able to name the seniors

Yep I think about 24k will be there and theyll announce 28k. Casual fans could give a less about GT and the seniors are forgettable. They might not even be able to name the seniors
What a sad statement.

This board has made both Coleman and Roberson anything but forgettable. Good or bad reasons, they still deserve the recognition they will get on Sunday.

They had 27,141 for senior day last year. Was a Saturday game but not last game of the year.
Was pretty much a must win game last year too and the final home game for Gbinje and Cooney.
I'd expect probably about 26-27K again this year.

Tickets aren't all that cheap on the secondary market compared to where they have been every game besides Duke. Probably 27k.

27,000 with announced right around 29,000.

Senior day, Saturday, it'll be cold but it bad weather. Must win game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom