Attendance on Sat | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance on Sat

They might have to get crazy Ernie involved to get over the 30,000 hump

I know the title says Eddie but I'm pretty sure he says Ernie

Last edited:
i was just talling my wife the school really needed to fix that promotion price, glad to see they did

Gotta make the best of it. First weekend in March...I was hoping it would be at least 50 degrees and everyone would be all over the place around Marshalls Street before the game. Those rare bball games when the weather allows it are always a fun pre game atmosphere.

15 freakin degrees, after it was like 65-70 a week ago. Might as well get creative with using it to get more students in the building. Good work by SU.

i was just talling my wife the school really needed to fix that promotion price, glad to see they did

Nice job, upper. I mean the part about "talling" your wife. I know it was a typo, made me laugh a little though.

Nice job, upper. I mean the part about "talling" your wife. I know it was a typo, made me laugh a little though.

Urban Dictionary: Talling

tumblr_n4c68h8ZWd1tuwwroo1_250.gif

Reactions: 007
30k. Last game at the Dome for 8 months. Must win. Weekend. Team has been great at home. Season has been filled with exciting, down to the wire games. From an entertainment aspect, what more can you ask for?

Nailed it! Way to step up the marketing and get it over the 30k hump by SU!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom