Austin Wilson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Austin Wilson

That would certainly help offset the loss [on paper] of the two LB recruits that decommitted.
This opinion sounds like a so it must be true.;)

Hey Bnoro what if anything are you hearing about AAM. As i have posted i watched him play in HS a few games and he was something. Quick feet, very good vision, and surprising speed for a big man. If he comes back strong and dedicates himself he has a chance to be very good for us and would allow us to RS both of the frosh. Word?
Nothing because he was injured all spring. No word of what his status is.

I have not heard much about Hunt. What makes you think he will the starter next year - it would be great but I have not heard anything about him recently except the obvious bad news.
He has a great arm, good instincts, and is a smart kid. If it wasn't for him making one bad, bad choice, he would have been the #2 this spring most likely. Kid's more of a quarterback while Broyld's an athlete that can throw.

I think he will but like you think,I could be wrong. He has amazing talent and could succeed very well in other positions. Morris might be the top Rb prospect this coming season that could emerge as an impact player. Anyone that can clear the LOS and take it to the house is good in my book . Consistency in that regard has been lacking. A real bonerfide threat.:eek:

Awesome!

He has connections with current UF quarterback Tyler Murphy and recent UF linebacker transfer Graham Stewart, both from Connecticut.
“Graham Stewart went to my high school and he dated my sister for a while,” Boyle told ********** May 19.

How come WE couldn't find anyone to date this kids sister for a while?

How come WE couldn't find anyone to date this kids sister for a while?
Depending on how the break-up went, playing football with your sister's ex-BF may not be an inducement.

Depending on how the break-up went, playing football with your sister's ex-BF may not be an inducement.

Stewart transferred from FL to UConn. No sister's ex to play football with. Although who knows what he might have to say about the Gators program.

Stewart transferred from FL to UConn. No sister's ex to play football with. Although who knows what he might have to say about the Gators program.
This sounds like a freakin' soap opera.