Avoid Sport Illustrated this week | Syracusefan.com

Avoid Sport Illustrated this week

Just when i thought i coudnt dislike craft anymore...

i am pissed that we lost... but how can you hate craft? he is 1 of my favorite non cuse player i have ever watched. He is a role model and what i want my (future) kids to be like. He said goodbye to his brother for the better part of a year hours before our game.

i hate that we lost, but he is a great player and seems to be a great person.

i am pissed that we lost... but how can you hate craft? he is 1 of my favorite non cuse player i have ever watched. He is a role model and what i want my (future) kids to be like. He said goodbye to his brother for the better part of a year hours before our game.

Off the court he sounds like a great kid, just cant stand him on the court...a perpetual hacker
That scires 4 points a game does not deserve the media lovefest he gets

Off the court he sounds like a great kid, just cant stand him on the court...a perpetual hacker

Agreed. He's the David Eckstein of college b'ball. Media loves fawning over his 'grit' and 'determination' and not his actual basketball skills.

He reminded me of that little pr!ck at Duke, Wojo, who used to slap the floor. One of those guys that you love if he's on your team, but can't stand otherwise. It's nothing personal, however.

He reminded me of that little pr!ck at Duke, Wojo, who used to slap the floor. One of those guys that you love if he's on your team, but can't stand otherwise. It's nothing personal, however.

Exactly

Exactly

i couldnt disagree more. its 1 thing to hate reddick, its another thing to hate craft. craft is a legit on ball defender. i was a little too young, but i dont think wojo was really known for his defense.

and if memory serves me correct - his numbers were very similar to scoops offensively.

That looks totally photoshopped or one picture superimposed on another. Crap picture of Scoop.

Scoop worked Craft like a cheap whore all night.
Totally unimpressed with his game.

A great person, perhaps, I don't know him. But a great player??. You obviously throw that term out there a bit much.

A great person, perhaps, I don't know him. But a great player??. You obviously throw that term out there a bit much.

he is a top notch pg in college basketball. personally, i classify that as great - but yes it may be a stretch.

he is also the recruit who got bruce pearl fired.