B.E.T. - Do We Play The Bench More? | Syracusefan.com

B.E.T. - Do We Play The Bench More?

Do We Play The Bench More At the B.E.T?

• Just Give Southy More Minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mantonio

Starter
There is not too much at stake at MSG, so does JB play MCW & the other bench gang more than usual to see if we can maintain more stamina to keep decent leads?

I think we will see some MCW, a healthy dose of JSouth, and Rak at the 5. Keita is getting worse and I think JB likes Rak as Fab's backup better, but he just doesn't have the experience.

However, if JB's goal is to win the BET, he'll the stay the course. If he just wants to get out of there healthy, we might see the bench.

There is a curious coincidence between JB shortening the bench and wins going from blowouts to close calls.

There is a curious coincidence between JB shortening the bench and wins going from blowouts to close calls.
Never thought about that. However, he shortens the bench vs. the better teams, so that might be part of it. MCW absolutely deserved more PT last night though.

I’ll get stuff for this but I’ve always believed that JB likes to go to the Garden, play a game, and get home the next day to get ready for the Dance. Only seems to change when they are on the bubble.

There is not too much at stake at MSG, so does JB play MCW & the other bench gang more than usual to see if we can maintain more stamina to keep decent leads?

I think he's going to want to win the first one, and it may be against UConn, if I read the latest projections right. But after that, I expect him to get the bench guys more minutes and rest Kris, Fab and C.J., in particular. I guess Scoop has been logging a lot of minutes lately, too.

He always plays more guys the first game of the BET because he plays to win and he knows if that happens, they will play 3 straight days.

He always plays more guys the first game of the BET because he plays to win and he knows if that happens, they will play 3 straight days.
+1 He wants to win every game. And I've got to believe that Scoop and KJ would like to go out with a sweep of the BE.

+1 He wants to win every game. And I've got to believe that Scoop and KJ would like to go out with a sweep of the BE.

I've seen us leave it at the Garden a few times over the years. It's nice to win, but it's way less important than what they do in the NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom