B12 | Syracusefan.com

B12

Why would they be interested in Cincy? Is having a travel partner for Louisville worth taking them on? Would make little sense. I would have to think that 1. BYU 2. TCU 3. Louisville 4. WV 5. Houston 6. SMU 7. Cincy is the pecking order right now. Can't wait for this all to end. And hopefully the Big East loses at least two teams so the FB disbands and we are free to go ACC next year.

So that would leave WVU, USF, UConn, and RU. Welcome to ConferenceUSA, come on down. Though I think WVU will ultimately end up in the SEC if Missouri stays in the Big 12.

So that would leave WVU, USF, UConn, and RU. Welcome to ConferenceUSA, come on down. Though I think WVU will ultimately end up in the SEC if Missouri stays in the Big 12.

Don't forget ECU.

Read an article that said yes.

I think that's correct as well, from something I read. BUT and its a huge but if the BE has SU, Pitt, Lville, Cinnci and TCU leave for greener pastures before this season of fball is over its hard to see them holding any of the fball schools to anything at that point as for as the time period goes. BE fball would ecentially be dead with WVU, UConn, Girls and USF all looking at wwhatever options they had available. And at that point I would imagine even the bball only schools would see that a clean quick break up would be best for everyone.

I think that's correct as well, from something I read. BUT and its a huge but if the BE has SU, Pitt, Lville, Cinnci and TCU leave for greener pastures before this season of fball is over its hard to see them holding any of the fball schools to anything at that point as for as the time period goes. BE fball would ecentially be dead with WVU, UConn, Girls and USF all looking at wwhatever options they had available. And at that point I would imagine even the bball only schools would see that a clean quick break up would be best for everyone.

Agree with all that. I have to believe there is some clause in what TCU signed that says if the BE blow up they have an out. Will depend on how blown up is defined. If I'm TCU I would argue just SU and Pitt leaving makes the whole makeup different.

Agree with all that. I have to believe there is some clause in what TCU signed that says if the BE blow up they have an out. Will depend on how blown up is defined. If I'm TCU I would argue just SU and Pitt leaving makes the whole makeup different.

I'd hope that TCU had some qualifier as you say, but I'd bet its a number of fball teams and it could be a grey area if the BE replaces one or two of the losses. Although the BE would look pretty bad for holding TCU to anything. Whatever the actual terms were its obvious that the BE did not take care of their own business and is now no where close to the Conference TCU signed on with and is also by far the most unstable of the big 6. At least the Big12 can save itself for quite a few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom