B1G to move to 20 game league schedule in 2018-19 | Syracusefan.com

B1G to move to 20 game league schedule in 2018-19

So there would be 6 home-and-homes each season?

P.S. Why is it called "home and home" instead of "home and away"?

So there would be 6 home-and-homes each season?

P.S. Why is it called "home and home" instead of "home and away"?
For the ACC, yes For the B1G, 7 home and homes.

'Hello, UConn? Yeah, hi. Listen, we all appreciate the effort with the football program, but c'mon, its a disaster. Why don't you scrap that silly little experiment and come on home?'

'Hello, UConn? Yeah, hi. Listen, we all appreciate the effort with the football program, but c'mon, its a disaster. Why don't you scrap that silly little experiment and come on home?'

They can take UMass' place in the MAC.

Nah it’s more likely the 11th school would be somebody like Dayton.
A fellow Catholic only.

Or Davidson if they wanted a NC school.

UConn would have to go Indy for football. I doubt they will give up the football dream.

Of course UConn won’t give up football.

My point is they’ve painted themselves into a corner with it. They are on the verge of replacing Rutgers as ‘The Rutgers of college football’.

Their athletics are only going to continue to suffer because of the football team.

I want SU to play UConn in football every year. If for no other reason than to show them that no matter how lousy our football program is, theirs will always be that much worse.

Oh by the way, check out all the $$$$ our lousy program gets from our P5 conference.

And More Big 10 for Rutgers fans...which means more losses.
To be fair, RU would probably lose the game that they're replacing. They're trading one loss for an even more boring loss.

#GOB10

DMgFQIlXcAAlpfS.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom