Backup plans

Actionthrill

Walk On
Who are the coaches backup plans in case we lose Guerrier, Akok, or Girard? I’d hate for us to put all our eggs in one basket.

SUFan44

All American
Who are the coaches backup plans in case we lose Guerrier, Akok, or Girard? I’d hate for us to put all our eggs in one basket.
We should get 2/3 and could get 3/3. As long as Guerrier is one of them, we should be OK.

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida
Somehow someone will appear as a Target late in the spring or early summer. Look at this past year, we had targets like Braswell, Golden and Osunniyyi appear late and each were attractive options.

JazzNC

Starter
I feel pretty good that we'll hit on 2/3. I think Quincy and JG3 look especially promising. Akok is also IMO still very much in play. But I understand the question/curiosity. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

jordoo

Living Legend
I’m very pleased with how things are going for 2019 class. The two things I am looking at are:

Can we get Akok to commit and sign during the early period?

Who will our second center in this class be?

Last edited:

SUOrangeSU

Starter
We're going to miss on some of these guys..and we're going to reel in some late fish in spring/summer. Happens every summer now. It's the new norm

Scotch

2nd String
We're going to miss on some of these guys..and we're going to reel in some late fish in spring/summer. Happens every summer now. It's the new norm
"Some" as in plural? Hmmm...really want Guerrier and Akok.

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Let’s just hope not to UConn or Georgetown. That would be disappointing to say the least. I can understand losing out to a Villanova or Duke.

Top Bottom