Backup plans

Who are the coaches backup plans in case we lose Guerrier, Akok, or Girard? I’d hate for us to put all our eggs in one basket.

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida
Somehow someone will appear as a Target late in the spring or early summer. Look at this past year, we had targets like Braswell, Golden and Osunniyyi appear late and each were attractive options.

Who are the coaches backup plans in case we lose Guerrier, Akok, or Girard? I’d hate for us to put all our eggs in one basket.
I feel pretty good that we'll hit on 2/3. I think Quincy and JG3 look especially promising. Akok is also IMO still very much in play. But I understand the question/curiosity. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

SUOrangeSU

2nd String
We're going to miss on some of these guys..and we're going to reel in some late fish in spring/summer. Happens every summer now. It's the new norm

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
We're going to miss on some of these guys..and we're going to reel in some late fish in spring/summer. Happens every summer now. It's the new norm
Let’s just hope not to UConn or Georgetown. That would be disappointing to say the least. I can understand losing out to a Villanova or Duke.

Top Bottom