Backup plans | Syracusefan.com

Backup plans

Actionthrill

Walk On
Who are the coaches backup plans in case we lose Guerrier, Akok, or Girard? I’d hate for us to put all our eggs in one basket.

Who are the coaches backup plans in case we lose Guerrier, Akok, or Girard? I’d hate for us to put all our eggs in one basket.

We should get 2/3 and could get 3/3. As long as Guerrier is one of them, we should be OK.

Somehow someone will appear as a Target late in the spring or early summer. Look at this past year, we had targets like Braswell, Golden and Osunniyyi appear late and each were attractive options.

I feel pretty good that we'll hit on 2/3. I think Quincy and JG3 look especially promising. Akok is also IMO still very much in play. But I understand the question/curiosity. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I’m very pleased with how things are going for 2019 class. The two things I am looking at are:

Can we get Akok to commit and sign during the early period?

Who will our second center in this class be?

Last edited:
We're going to miss on some of these guys..and we're going to reel in some late fish in spring/summer. Happens every summer now. It's the new norm

We're going to miss on some of these guys..and we're going to reel in some late fish in spring/summer. Happens every summer now. It's the new norm

"Some" as in plural? Hmmm...really want Guerrier and Akok.

Let’s just hope not to UConn or Georgetown. That would be disappointing to say the least. I can understand losing out to a Villanova or Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom