Balt Sun Premature Men’s LAX Rankings for 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Balt Sun Premature Men’s LAX Rankings for 2019

I am curious to see who the top 5 will be. I do not have a good handle on it at all. Even with Staats I don't see Syracuse being preseason top 5, but I very well could be wrong. I think they are in the 9-11 range. Top five might be Notre Dame, Duke, Cornell, Loyola, UVA? I might be too ACC centric but those teams really don't lose a lot. Penn State returns a bunch. Tierney is still coaching Denver. Yale losses a bunch but has a great recruiting class. Feels like a lot of teams have a lot of good arguments. I hope I am wrong but I see Syracuse as a quarterfinal team next year, with or without Staats.
amen

Let's just say if Nanticoke is eligible next year then the NCAA better make a visit to Albany. Marr runs a crazy dirty program and if you can maintain grades by going to less than 25% of your classes something stinks. Not saying SUNY Albany is Harvard but you have to show up for some classes right?

Curious why you would say that and single out Nanticoke in particular. If it's just a bitter response because they crushed Syracuse this year I kind of understand. But the UAlbany lacrosse team finished last year with a 3.25+ GPA (tops in the America East conference) so not exactly sure why you would call their program "crazy dirty". The reference to Nanticoke - absent some specific information - is really disturbing as it plays into this Native American stereotype that quite frankly has no place here.

Wholeheartedly agree with Haze, no reason to cast stones. I might add that both of the Bomberrys impressed me whenever interviewed. Both are very well spoken and obviously intelligent young men.

Since this is coming from the Baltimore Sun, we might not be in the Top 20 at all.

Premature men’s lacrosse rankings for 2019, Part 3

10. Syracuse
9. Marquette
8. Lehigh
7. Maryland
6. Cornell

Huh, would have swapped us and Lehigh at minimum and were definitely better then Marquette but I don't have an issue with Cornell and Maryland being ahead of us although you could make an argument that SU really should be 7 here when you take into account Maryland's graduation losses.

cornell without Teat Shut off is top 5-6.. until they figure that out they struggle with most everyone..

Lost all credibility when they put Lehigh and Marquette at 8 & 9.

So let's see, that makes their top five Yale, Duke, Virginia and some combination of North Carolina, Denver, Ohio State or Penn State (all mediocre teams).

Premature men’s lacrosse rankings for 2019, Part 4

5. Penn St
4. Duke
3. Yale
2. Denver
1. Virginia

Denver at 2 is laughable, unless Cannizzaro got an extra year of eligibility I don't know about, that pick makes no sense. I also like UVA a lot next year, offense should be unworldly good but pre-season #1 I don't see that at all. Penn State makes sense when you look at what they have coming back but Tambroni has been there close to a decade now when exactly are they going to win something?

Thats a big jump for UVA. Tough to lose the two best players in the college game and get 3 and 4. UNC unranked?

Denver at 2 is laughable, unless Cannizzaro got an extra year of eligibility I don't know about, that pick makes no sense. I also like UVA a lot next year, offense should be unworldly good but pre-season #1 I don't see that at all. Penn State makes sense when you look at what they have coming back but Tambroni has been there close to a decade now when exactly are they going to win something?

Almost hard to believe that Tambroni hasn't done anything at PedoSt.

Almost hard to believe that Tambroni hasn't done anything at PedoSt.

Every year for the last 5-6 years was supposed to be that big breakout year but they continue to be pretty much a mediocre team. If Tambroni can't get them over the hump next year with all that they have coming back you have to wonder how much longer he's going to be there.

Every year for the last 5-6 years was supposed to be that big breakout year but they continue to be pretty much a mediocre team. If Tambroni can't get them over the hump next year with all that they have coming back you have to wonder how much longer he's going to be there.
But parroty.
Parrot.jpg

Curious why you would say that and single out Nanticoke in particular. If it's just a bitter response because they crushed Syracuse this year I kind of understand. But the UAlbany lacrosse team finished last year with a 3.25+ GPA (tops in the America East conference) so not exactly sure why you would call their program "crazy dirty". The reference to Nanticoke - absent some specific information - is really disturbing as it plays into this Native American stereotype that quite frankly has no place here.

Get your panties out of a wad. I have first hand information. Three classes he was supposed to attend he showed up 20% of the time. You do realize the 3.2 GPA is an average, there are guys close to 4.0 and some near Blutarsyi level.

Get your panties out of a wad. I have first hand information. Three classes he was supposed to attend he showed up 20% of the time. You do realize the 3.2 GPA is an average, there are guys close to 4.0 and some near Blutarsyi level.
First hand information - yeah right.

First hand information - yeah right.

Actually right but live in your little bubble. If he is eligible something is being messed with. Could be the UNC phantom courses of U Albany is just such a crappy school a corpse could graduate from there.

Blutarsky.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom