Bama down 0-14 to A&M..nm | Syracusefan.com

Bama down 0-14 to A&M..nm

A&M better bank as many points as they can cause they did well in the first half against Florida and LSU and then got shut down in the 2nd half. With that said Alabama hasn't faced any legit offenses this year. Michigan couldn't throw and run and LSU was the first offense to play them tough on defense and A&M and Manziel are legit. I still think Alabama will win, but I hope not as Saban is a .

Alabama is nowhere near as good as last year and will never win the nc this year never

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Johnny Football is the real deal. This kid is a superstar.

Johnny Manziel is SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYING THIS TEAM!

Johnny Football

Johnny Badass

51AJ9BQCY5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

0-21 now. Yow!

Edit: I KNEW they would miss if I posted before the PAT! Unbelievable. 0-20.

Eddie Lacy is going to wear A&M out in the second half.

Finebaum show will be interesting this week to say the least.

Going to be an interesting 6 minutes left. Ala D has got to be exhausted but hopefully can get one more stop.

A&M...pass defense don't fail me now...but it is.

Looks like Oregon and KState control it from here on out.

Why hike it with 17 seconds on the play clock?

Why hike it with 17 seconds on the play clock?
Who hiked it with 17 left? it was after a time out if so, the clock wasn't running Bev.

On the other hand, you have to have Manziel take it at least once in that situation, no? 2nd and 5, and then on 3rd. I understand they want to play it safe. But cmon!

Holy Christ, now Bama just jumped offsides.

oh wow, that's it. Second biggest upset belongs to SU this week.

That was a pretty entertaining game. They barely escaped last week. But not tonight.

Nothing against KState, but I'd rather watch Oregon-UND,
I hate ND and don't want to see them anywhere near the national title. They should have lost last week to suck a@@ Pitt, plus barely beat a crappy BYU team. I hope Stanford beats them.

Syracusian..."Who hiked it with 17 left? it was after a time out if so, the clock wasn't running Bev."

On 2nd down? I thought the clock was running...my bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom