Bama is back | Syracusefan.com

Bama is back

Fjoinkay

Starter
in the NC game...most likely. Today they beat Western Carolina at home, and they may have ended up winning the NC. Unbelievable.

Go Cuse!!

Roll Tide!

De Juva just like last year. I almost hope ND wins next week now , then Bama beats Aub and Geo so they can kick ND's a@@ in the Championship game.

I think Georgia has a damn good chance of beating Bama and going to play in the NC game.

I think Georgia has a damn good chance of beating Bama and going to play in the NC game.
They might give them a game for a half, but then they will play choke city like they normally do. Murray will do them in.

If Georgia loses to Georgia Tech next week and then beats Bama in the SEC championship game... is that too much to ask for? Yes, I think it is, but then again I cannot believe KState and Oregon both lost today.

I think so too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'll be pulling for Georgia against Bama and for Georgia Tech next week!

I really, really, really don't want to see another SEC team in the title game. But I tell you what, ND-Bama would be an epic game from a ratings standpoint.
Beano Cook is setting this matchup from Heaven!!! ND ranked #1 and playing for it all against another long-time college football power in Alabama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom