Bama / UGA Title Game Thread (this cool mods?) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Bama / UGA Title Game Thread (this cool mods?)

I know neither team could actually complete with a NFL team, but it felt like watching a wild card game to me...talent level was that apparent on the field

That was the hardest hitting college football game I have ever watched. You had to put your big boy pants on to play in that game.

# It just means more. :)

Where do you live? Tuscaloosa. Bama got it cramed down their throat to go down 8. Yup big boyed. Injuries are part of the game. Bama should have lost to both LSU and Auburn. Both games they were dead in the water. So no sobbing
Also needed a late 2 pt conversion stop to beat Florida

Because if you want to be the best you have to beat the best, and when he went to the NFL he got stuffed in a locker.
Much harder to win consistently when there's not such a talent gap with your opponent. But kudos to Saban for creating that talent gap at Bama.

I think Texas A&M will challenge Bama for the SEC West throne in the coming years. Ole Miss has a punchers chance as well. In the East, it will be UGA for a while but I expect Tenn and South Carolina to be greatly improved next year. UGA is losing a lot of those elite Defensive players this off-season plus their D-coordinator so their D won't be as dominant next year.

The only thing I hope they are fighting for on Rocky Top is how many years in a row they finish last in the SEC, screw them!

Maybe he just wants to maintain a ridiculously lucrative position and not do the 80 hour week NFL grind that will ultimately lead to getting fired.
Maybe.

Maybe he's a coward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom