Barbados Game Watching? | Syracusefan.com

Barbados Game Watching?

NailCreekPub

Walk On
Anyone with any info on how I might be able to view the game in Barbados? There are a few sports bars in the area here. Im just not sure what network might be carrying it here on satellite. The espn here was playing cricket today so things are a bit different. If anyone can help, send email to chris at nailcreekpub dot com.

Cheers,
Chris

Seriously? Barbados?

How about the Greek island of Crete? Anyone know of an SU bar in Crete where we can watch the game? How about Bolivia? Anyone know where I can watch the game here?

Anyone with any info on how I might be able to view the game in Barbados? There are a few sports bars in the area here. Im just not sure what network might be carrying it here on satellite. The espn here was playing cricket today so things are a bit different. If anyone can help, send email to chris at nailcreekpub dot com.

Cheers,
Chris

Game is also on ESPN3, if that's available to you.

Come on Tristy help the dude out.

What kind of fan goes to Barbados during football season?:crazy:

Cheers,
Chris

Catch the private jet back to Syracuse in time for the game.

That was some sweet sass everyone! I believe i have figured out the situation. Now I must convince my wife to alter her plans around mine. That is dangerous waters.

Cheers,
Chris

Try Bubba's on Rockley Main Road. They show a ton of football gams and other sporting events. It's like a US sports bar with a lot of TV's.

That was some sweet sass everyone! I believe i have figured out the situation. Now I must convince my wife to alter her plans around mine. That is dangerous waters.

Slip her a mickey around 11am EST and when she comes to tell her you really loved the yoga class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom