Baseball Hall of Fame Voting Release Today!! | Syracusefan.com

Baseball Hall of Fame Voting Release Today!!

I would vote for Morris, Bonds and Clemens. Maybe Smith. Don't give me the steroid BS. The H of F welcomed celebrated cheater Gaylord Perry and avowed racist Cap Anson into its "hallowed halls." Then add in all the guys who undoubtedly took amphetamines to be able to perform. These new guys weren't doing anything most of the other players of their era weren't doing.

Yeah...I agree...I think this is Baseball's fault this mess is occurring. They knew players were doping, but chose to look the other way as the money was hitting their pockets. I agree with those that say when it was happening nothing was done and players weren't held accountable, but now after the fact you want to hold them accountable? Can't have it both ways in my opinion. Bonds was/is an arsehole, but his numbers say he shoud be in. Clemens is an egomaniac/delusional, but he should be in as well.

Others that should be in (some of these are not associated with PEDs):

Mark McGwire
Sammy Sosa
Lee Smith
Jack Morris
Mike Piazza
Rafael Palmeiro
Pete Rose

I would vote for Morris, Bonds and Clemens. Maybe Smith. Don't give me the steroid BS. The H of F welcomed celebrated cheater Gaylord Perry and avowed racist Cap Anson into its "hallowed halls." Then add in all the guys who undoubtedly took amphetamines to be able to perform. These new guys weren't doing anything most of the other players of their era weren't doing.

I agree 100%. If they dont vote anyone in then they all should lose their right to vote.

I am so sick and tired of this steroid/spirit of the game argument. I want to puke when I hear it. These guys were all HOF'ers without the stuff.

F them

my prediction is no one gets in, and it's going to be so stupid

my prediction is no one gets in, and it's going to be so stupid

Oh hell they wont vote anyone in. I would be stunned if they do. So many old crummudgeon asshats that vote that think they are doing baseball a favor.

F them

I will predict that only Craig Biggio gets in and that would be a farce. Good player but to put him in just because of the other guys not getting votes would be so stupid.

Pete Rose.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357750902681.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357750902681.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 76
Pete Rose.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I agree...sadly he won't get in. At least not while he is alive. Pissed off too many people...Also, baseball after almost 100 years still is wary about gambling. You can alcoholics, womanizers, racists, sexists, drug users, etc. in the Hall of Fame, but you can't have a gambler!!

the whole thing is a joke and shame on baseball as well for turning there head on the subject. also u got ty cobb in he murdered some one..but with rose bonds sosa mcgwire they keep them out but there equipment is on display