Basketball Season Tickets on the way... | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Season Tickets on the way...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Season Ticket Holders,

The Home Opener is 27 days away! You should expect to receive your season tickets next week via UPS or USPS. If you would like to access your tickets electronically you can visit Cuse.com/MyCuse. The benefits of accessing your tickets on your MyCuse account include:

• Ability to transfer tickets to a friend or family member
  • Ability to post tickets for resale if you can’t attend games
  • Ability to print tickets at home as a PDF
  • Ability to access your tickets on a mobile smart phone

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 888-DOME-TIX. We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome on November 6th for our regular season home opener vs. Eastern Washington at 7pm. Thank you for your support as a Men’s Basketball season ticket holder.

Sincerely,
Carrier Dome Box Office

Now I get to go through my annual wrangling to get the stadium seat I purchased (and have also purchased for football) to be installed while football season is ongoing. They don’t want to install it because then they would have to take it down again before the football game. My position is: for the love of Jim Boeheim - and Pete - let the poor slob who sits in my basketball seat for football have the seat!! They’re not going to complain!

Last year I was told - rather snottily - that it was the last year they were ever going to allow me to have my paid seat in 309 during football season. Do NOT ask again!

Well, of course I’m going to ask. It is painful for me to sit on that bench for two hours. <sigh>

-Broke Butt Beadle

Aiming for next year to be my first year as a basketball seasons hold, and 4th as a football

I don't even use the actual printed tickets they send to us (I use them electronically), however the day they arrive in my mailbox is so awesome. The combination of the smell and that hoops season is right around the corner. I still remember the first time they arrived as a new season ticket holder. Think of the Jimmy Fallon scene in Fever Pitch when he hugs the UPS guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom