Battle of the Network Stars | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Battle of the Network Stars

"the stars of 70's weren't nearly as hygienic as they are today.. take mannix for example .."

Seinfeld5.jpg

I just watched a replay of this week's episode - White House vs. Lawyers. They had Elisabeth Rohm on the lawyers team, who used to co-star with Sam Waterston on Law & Order for a few seasons.

She looked to be in decent shape, but I was shocked at her performance. First event was the relay race. I thought they had somehow turned her portion of the video into slo-mo, while the other runner was still on regular speed. I honestly don't know if she could have run slower if she had tried to.

Then, somehow she was picked to do the golf competition for her team, where it's closest to the hole on a par 3. She picks up the club and literally does not know how to hold the thing. She asked which way the club should be facing when she hit it. She was born in Germany, but golf is a worldwide sport. How could you not know how to hold the club???? Who hasn't played putt putt at least once?? So she gets the club so at least it is facing in the right direction, but with the most bizarre grip I've ever seen and hits it about 10 feet, if even that far.

I just watched a replay of this week's episode - White House vs. Lawyers. They had Elisabeth Rohm on the lawyers team, who used to co-star with Sam Waterston on Law & Order for a few seasons.

She looked to be in decent shape, but I was shocked at her performance. First event was the relay race. I thought they had somehow turned her portion of the video into slo-mo, while the other runner was still on regular speed. I honestly don't know if she could have run slower if she had tried to.

Then, somehow she was picked to do the golf competition for her team, where it's closest to the hole on a par 3. She picks up the club and literally does not know how to hold the thing. She asked which way the club should be facing when she hit it. She was born in Germany, but golf is a worldwide sport. How could you not know how to hold the club???? Who hasn't played putt putt at least once?? So she gets the club so at least it is facing in the right direction, but with the most bizarre grip I've ever seen and hits it about 10 feet, if even that far.

I always had a thing for her.