Battle? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Battle?

I'm actually amazed how infrequently the flu hits players in meaningful games. I remember Jason Hart having the flu against Providence but it seems like it rarely happens.

I see your John Travolta and I raise you Jake Gyllenhaal:
bbf5f1765783cb08b8bccba5e7bbf9dd.jpg

Last edited:
You can prevent disease by eating well, getting enough sleep and as mentioned before A FLU SHOT.

You can prevent disease by eating well, getting enough sleep and as mentioned before A FLU SHOT.
Flu shots are usually only 50%-60% effective in reducing the risk of the flu, due to flu strains not protected against in the shot.

Flu shots are usually only 50%-60% effective in reducing the risk of the flu, due to flu strains not protected against in the shot.
Yeah. My wife and I both got shots but still came down with it.

Everytime I've got the flu shot I got the flu. When i don't get the flu shot i don't get the flu. :rolleyes:

I take 1 or 2 grams of vitamin C every day. One winter my wife and kids were sick all the time. I did not get sick at all. I think it was teh vitamin C but it's not good science.

Magnesium/Zinc pills since I started taking them I have been blessed along with a flu shot. No colds or the Flu for years

Last edited:
This looks like WebMD message board with everybody sharing health tips. The kid is sick, played two days ago and we only have 7 people.

End of thread, everybody move along.

Thankfully Battle now has 6 days. Hopefully that solves whatever is ailing him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom