Baye is Roberto "Hands of Stone" Duran | Syracusefan.com

Baye is Roberto "Hands of Stone" Duran

iommi

Living Legend
Seriously: I know it's been discussed over and over again. But how can a high division 1 athlete not be able to catch? At all? So much for last year's wrist injury being the culprit.

nothing pisses me off more. the worst was when scoop picked up his dribble and had to lay it off to him near mid court and he almost fumbled it into the backcourt. Reaaallyy?!

His confidence is shot. Needs a few good plays to turn it around, it's a mind game right now.

He touches more balls than Bree Olson, but he doesn't grab them as well as her.

His confidence is shot. Needs a few good plays to turn it around, it's a mind game right now.
I don't think this is right. I just think the guy has poor hands. It's not something that is easy to improve. Unfortunately. And it's so damn frustrating to watch.

All that said he played his a** off in the second half...
Nobody says Baye doesn't try hard. He's like Peter Brady in the episode where he works in Mister Martinelli's bike shop. "Peter: you try hard...you're a nice kid. But you are not...mechanically inclined." Baye just has shitty hands. And they won't get better.

Seriously: I know it's been discussed over and over again. But how can a high division 1 athlete not be able to catch? At all? So much for last year's wrist injury being the culprit.

Baye had 4 pts, 4 rebounds, 3 blocks, and 1 steal (and just 1 turnover). And he didn't foul out. Without him, we don't win today.

Which made his catch and dunk in the 2nd half that much more amazing.

I must disagree with the Duran reference in describing Keita.
Roberto Duran had a good hook.

Nobody says Baye doesn't try hard. He's like Peter Brady in the episode where he works in Mister Martinelli's bike shop. "Peter: you try hard...you're a nice kid. But you are not...mechanically inclined." Baye just has shitty hands. And they won't get better.

The Brady Bunch? Really?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom