Bayes best game ever | Syracusefan.com

Bayes best game ever

best Baye game ever

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcsu

Living Legend
Without a doubt this was his best game ever. He was huge today showed great hands and rebounded so well. It was good to see him play so well we are going to need him next game. He really came of age.

No question, BMK possibly saved our season with that offensive rebound near the end that he put in...besides the last foul was very impressed at how he played all game, altering shots and being aggressive. I agree as well about his hands that pass he got and where he dunked in the 2nd half is a play he usually can't handle...very happy with our bigs throughout the tourney!!! Stepping up when we need it most.

Per ESPN - 5 boards, 4 points, 1 block, 28 mins Not his best game statistically, but his best effort at a critical time - so yeah, you could say it was his best game.

The biggest game he has played so far and stepped up when we needed him most.

Wasn't a case of bad hands but that play where he went for a dunk and a Wisconsin guy tweaked it away made me sick. At the time I thought if he had scored there, the game was ours.

Yeah that play wasn't really his fault, it made my stomach turn but in all fairness Dion probably should have just scored and it was quick reactions by the Wisconsin player.

Not even close. His best and most important game ever. Good for him. I want him to keep proving me wrong for another week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom