Baylor 5 for 5 from 3 | Syracusefan.com

Baylor 5 for 5 from 3

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
7 minutes into the game. It's amazing watching some of these teams drill 3 after 3 like they're layups and we can't make 1 in our biggest game of the year.

I am pulling for Baylor, Dougie Mcbuckets is starting to get annoying.

Forget about the 2G position - most teams have 1/2 forwards who are adequate 3-pt shooters.

I am pulling for Baylor, Dougie Mcbuckets is starting to get annoying.

Is there a reason why? My annoying radar is usually pretty solid but Doug hadn't made it there yet.

I don't watch much Creighton, but in the 11 or 12 tournament I thought they were a really dirty team with that transfer from Rutgers in their game against UNC. Just haven't liked them since.

Is there a reason why? My annoying radar is usually pretty solid but Doug hadn't made it there yet.

Agreed. Not since Mike Gansey has there been a less annoying white dude who could play.

I can't put my finger on it, but its just something about him that annoys me.

7 minutes into the game. It's amazing watching some of these teams drill 3 after 3 like they're layups and we can't make 1 in our biggest game of the year.
The sad part is your last sentence isn't hyperbole...we literally couldn't make a single 3 when our lives depended on it. We needed to shoot 10%... too much to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom