Baylor / Okla St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Baylor / Okla St

Just like that PSU Indiana finish last year.

Mixed emotions
Good for Baylor but
ND ugh ..

Good. I really want Cincinnati to make the playoffs and Ok St was the biggest threat to jump over the Bearcats

ND is gonna end up in the playoffs, without their Cajun coach.

Oklahoma State deserved to lose.
When they kicked that FG down 13-21 on flipped on them.
Gundy deserved to lose.

Baylor should jump Ole Miss, Ohio State and Notre Dame.

That was crazy. Talk about some bad execution within the 5. But I probably wanted Ok St to keep ND out… and osu (somehow). Damn.

It takes a lot to get Dave Aranda to seem excited.

ND should not get rewarded for sitting at home today. 12-0? Fine. But just doesn’t seem right

Oklahoma State deserved to lose.
When they kicked that FG down 13-21 on flipped on them.
Gundy deserved to lose.

Baylor should jump Ole Miss, Ohio State and Notre Dame.

I thought the FG was the right call.

They were an inch from winning the game and not needing a 4th and 3, then the TD, then the 2 point conversion, then winning in OT.

Wild game. Play calling down inside the five was horrendous for OSU.
3rd and goal from the 1. Just run two QB dives from under center. It is physically impossible to stop that twice.

I’ve said for YEARS most underused play in history of sport is a QB sneak. And ironically that’s how the bills lost against the titans but that was as fluky as it gets.

3rd and goal from the 1. Just run two QB dives from under center. It is physically impossible to stop that twice.

I thought the 4th down call was fine. The Baylor player just wanted it more. Really impressive play on D. You don’t see a lot of that.

2 goal line stands from the 1 by Baylor in the 4th quarter today. Bad play calling by OSU? Or great D by Baylor? Love seeing games end like this.
That was one of the best defensive plays ever by 42 to keep them out of the end zone. If I was a coach I would keep that replay on speed dial. Baylor went from 2-7 last year to conference champs this year. Good for everyone associated with that program. Unreal after that PI call.

I hate Notre Dame I really do, but for some reason it would warm my heart even more to have them get in. I am rooting for Cinci the whole way, but if they could not win a national title and I have no belief they can, I would love for Notre Dame to actually win the whole thing and Brian Kelly can take his new found southern twang and F himself.

That was one of the best defensive plays ever by 42 to keep them out of the end zone. If I was a coach I would keep that replay on speed dial. Baylor went from 2-7 last year to conference champs this year. Good for everyone associated with that program. Unreal after that PI call.
Thought the rb should have planted his foot and tried to push his way into the end zone. Looked like he had about 30 pounds on the cb.

I hate Notre Dame I really do, but for some reason it would warm my heart even more to have them get in. I am rooting for Cinci the whole way, but if they could not win a national title and I have no belief they can, I would love for Notre Dame to actually win the whole thing and Brian Kelly can take his new found southern twang and F himself.
How do you say haha in his new Cajun southern accent?

Thought the rb should have planted his foot and tried to push his way into the end zone. Looked like he had about 30 pounds on the cb.
Right. At some point he needed to go North/South and he went East/West. He tried to out run the defender but 42 didn't allow that. In retrospect the play calling and execution was terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom