BC AD heading to UCLA | Syracusefan.com

BC AD heading to UCLA

This guy went from playing mid major basketball to the AD at one of the top universities out west before he turns 40. Good for him.

This guy went from playing mid major basketball to the AD at one of the top universities out west before he turns 40. Good for him.
He is a good fund raiser. Started fan councils there (wonder where he got that idea from?). Brought in beer and wine sales (wonder where he got that from?)

Hired a good women’s basketball coach. The jury is out on his decision to hire his Ohio State buddy as the BC HC. Congrats to him. Just don’t try and hire our football coach Martin.

Daryl Gross is available and I understand he loves clam chowder.

He is a good fund raiser. Started fan councils there (wonder where he got that idea from?). Brought in beer and wine sales (wonder where he got that from?)

Hired a good women’s basketball coach. The jury is out on his decision to hire his Ohio State buddy as the BC HC. Congrats to him. Just don’t try and hire our football coach Martin.

I love clam chowder too. Wish I had some.

The fact he punted on not firing Jim Christian was an interesting non decision/decision. They wanted Hopkins back in the day and I wouldn't be surprised if they came sniffing around for Gerry or Adrian. Football coach certainly will have some rope and has been incredibly open so far with the program he's building.

Jarmod was a good AD for all the reasons Tomcat mentioned. He modernized a ton at BC. The big thing they need is an updated conte forum. The place is barely passing at this point.

BC has the luxury of support from Fenway Sports Entertainment.

The fact he punted on not firing Jim Christian was an interesting non decision/decision. They wanted Hopkins back in the day and I wouldn't be surprised if they came sniffing around for Gerry or Adrian. Football coach certainly will have some rope and has been incredibly open so far with the program he's building.

Jarmod was a good AD for all the reasons Tomcat mentioned. He modernized a ton at BC. The big thing they need is an updated conte forum. The place is barely passing at this point.
Gerry or Adrian would be wise to avoid the BC job. Horrible college town and no fan support.

Gerry or Adrian would be wise to avoid the BC job. Horrible college town and no fan support.
Plus, they wouldn't get the job. Why in the world would B.C. hire Gerry? Red has possibilities but an ACC job out of the jump, I don't think so.

Reminds me of Coyle who at least gave us Dino first. Just this is a big step up.

Wouldn’t want to be Cronin or Kelly.

Can he get them Urban Meyer?